Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada global pet foods.

1frankie7

Cavy Slave
Does anyone shop there?

I went there last week and they did not carry oxbow.

But they said they could order it for me!

Has anyone been to this store?

Any reviews?

tmb_3410

Cavy Slave
Which location did you go to?

I shop at the Yonge/Davisville Global Pet Foods in downtown Toronto (just a couple blocks North of the Davisville TTC station), and they always carry Oxbow Hay & Pellets. Their stock is kept up well also.

They not only have GP food, but also Oxbow for rabbits, chinchillas, and smaller mammals (hamsters & gerbils). They also carry a variety of hay- I've seen alfalfa, timothy, and orchard grass.

That's the only location I know of in downtown Toronto that stocks Oxbow.

Hope that helps.

amandachan86

Cavy Slave
The location in Markham Ontario sells Oxbow too! Approximately $14-$20 depending on the size of the bag.

Kareen

Cavy Slave
The Global in Kingston doesn't sell Oxbow but they also don't sell animals so it's where I go for other pet purchases (as far as I know, the Global chain does not sell animals). I have to get our bunny Oxbow and our guinea pig Oxbow at our vet. The only other store I ever found that was selling Oxbow I later found out was affiliated with one of the biggest "pet sellers" in town. It's called My Special Pet and although it doesn't sell animals it is run by the same owner of the other store that does :mad:, definitely not going back there!

1frankie7

Cavy Slave
I am getting oxbow next wheek!!!!!

Do your piggies like it????

Beahbeah

Cavy Slave
My piggies love both the Oxbow pellets and (timothy) hay. They love the hay so much that they start popcorning whenever I refill their hay rack! I also had no problems at all switching them over to the Oxbow pellets; they actually ate more of the Oxbow pellets than the previous brand.

1frankie7

Cavy Slave
Global pet foods failed me:sad:.

I got 10 lb from pampered pet instead(They don't sell animals, Though they have a pet cat who free roams the store. It's about the size of a small apartment) He he, I couldn't help it, It was hard for me to go no pellets.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.