Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi everyone!I'm new here.

Tomczyk

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Hi there. I'm new here and just wanted to say hi to everyone.After our first set of pigs we decided to do it again after a few years and let me tell you it is great.The only thing is that Lenny thinks you and everything else is something to eat.It could be worse.Well I hope to build them a c&c cage soon:heart:.Just having a very very hard time finding supplies here.:(

vicky2

Cavy Slave
Here is a belated welcome!!
How many pigs do you have?

TallulahBear

Cavy Slave
Welcome aboard! I love to see pictures of your piglets! Where do you live? Some one here might be near you and able to suggest cage resources.

momof1kid3piggi

Cavy Slave
Welcome, to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here, and learn everytihng you wish to know. Would love to see some pigtures.

Tomczyk

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
I have two right now, but my little sweetheart Curley is going to be giving me a few more sometime soon here.I'm sorry it is taking me a while to figure out the way to post things and the pictures.If anyone can tell me how to do that or is it just in the upload pictures and it will be shown to everyone.Thanks everyone.:heart:

Tomczyk

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
I live in shohola, Pa

twiztedlilfae

Cavy Slave
I have two right now, but my little sweetheart Curley is going to be giving me a few more sometime soon here.I'm sorry it is taking me a while to figure out the way to post things and the pictures.If anyone can tell me how to do that or is it just in the upload pictures and it will be shown to everyone.Thanks everyone.:heart:

I hope you didn't purposefully breed your piggies...if so you're putting momma and babies at risk. There are so many things that can go wrong..

Tomczyk

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
No . She came that way. I have had other pig before these guys and one of them as well came to me very plump.I didn't care either way I still took them. At least I know what to do for them and working for a vet doesn't hurt either.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.