Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy How many piggies?

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
There are other threads like this. I don't know why more have to be started.

RainbowPiggy

Cavy Slave
Wow, I only have 2! I would love to go adopt another pig though.

CavyGarden

Cavy Slave
I love all my piggies. :cheerful:

Allyson

Cavy Slave
I have 16, 10 ladies and 6 gentlemen. All the ladies live together, and my men are separated into pairs.

chellelee8

Cavy Slave
I only have 3 girls. I would like to have more. I try not to look on craigslist any more but I can't help myself.:)

kdb6003

Cavy Slave
I have five little boys.:heart: They are sweet and fun, but it's my limit. I don't want to end up spending more time on cage maintenance than playing with my piggies. Even with a big cage (24 sq ft) I think the boys would feel crowded if even one more came home with me. They like their space, in fact, they very rarely even sleep in the same house together. Its more like a piggy motel with 5 little piggies living in 5 separate houses.

louie_joey

Cavy Slave
And I thought two could be a handful sometimes! Haha yeah I have banned myself from rescue sited to prevent my mother from running away screaming at the amount of pigs;)

momof1kid3piggi

Cavy Slave
i have 7 at the moment 3 adults and 4 new born pups.

wigglesgiggles1

Cavy Slave
I have 6 female Oreo, Cookie, Munchkin and Brownie. The boys are Wiggles and Giggles.

CavyLuver516

Cavy Slave
There are other threads like this. I don't know why more have to be started.

Are posts like this a big problem, Ly?

I have 2 piggies - they are sisters and their names are Shelia and Brownie. I would love to have more, like others have dreamed of, but I think I would get kicked out of the house if I even asked! I'm very happy with the piggies I have, though! I also have a hammy named Punkin and a dog named Boulder, though he's the family pet.

Paula

Pigaholic Extraordinaire
Cavy Slave
Are posts like this a big problem, Ly?
They're not necessarily a problem, but they are silly and pretty much pointless.

I can tell you that what is a problem, CavyLuver516, is your seemingly constant attempts to stir up fights and arguments in threads, especially in response to a moderator's comment. Continuing to do so is going to start racking up infractions for you.

momof1kid3piggi

Cavy Slave
I have 7 at the moment. 3 adults and 4 pups

CavyLuver516

Cavy Slave
They're not necessarily a problem, but they are silly and pretty much pointless.

I can tell you that what is a problem, CavyLuver516, is your seemingly constant attempts to stir up fights and arguments in threads, especially in response to a moderator's comment. Continuing to do so is going to start racking up infractions for you.

I am not at all trying to stir up a fight, especially not with a moderator. I was just curious as to why posts like this are a problem. Thank you, though, for answering my question.

Paula

Pigaholic Extraordinaire
Cavy Slave
I am not at all trying to stir up a fight, especially not with a moderator.
I think it's unlikely that it's just an unfortunate coincidence that you're the one frequently calling out comments made by moderators and attempting to instigate arguments over them. If you truly have questions like this in the future, just send a private message and stop trying to take threads off topic.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.