Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Midwest rip-off??

Gwendolyn

Cavy Slave
(I tried searching for a similar thread but did not find one, sorry if I missed it.)

So did Midwest rip-off guineapigcages.com or what?! I was personally shocked when I saw this page Guinea Habitat Plus ! It looks to me whoever wrote it was practically copying the gpc home page. Is it just me!? I think its very dodgy that they are trying to make a profit on something that with a little research people can make themselves for way cheaper, and better.

Now, I guess it is a good thing that the cage makers are waking up and realizing the litter boxes don't work. But still...

WICavy

Cavy Slave
I personally like the looks of these cages and if I had seen them when I first got my pigs, I would have bought two. But I HATE building things. :)

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
I don't think anyone will complain if pet store sold cages are getting bigger and better. It just proves that even the pet industry is recognizing what Teresa/CavySpirit has been saying for years--Bigger is Better if you want a happier healthier pet.

Let them make their profit. As long as the animals are benefiting then I'm all for it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.