Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Getting Along No VOTE, no SAY....

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
The way it SHOULD BE in the real world! :)

If you don't vote, you don't get to complain about it.

I've added a new feature to the forum, called Appreciation Ranking.

Please read this thread for details: https://www.guineapigcages.com/foru...125-post-appreciation-ranking.html#post409826.

If you STILL want to complain about members being too rude, mean, whatever, fine, but you need to have already voted on any and ALL posts that you deem 'unfriendly' or whatever.

If you haven't voted, don't post here until you do. I will not take you seriously and will consider your thread or post mere spam and it will be removed.

And the posts are anonymous, but from the backend, I know if you've voted or not and how many times.

I don't care if you vote negatively on a thousand posts. I only care that you DO vote.

I HAVE listened to the complaint that it doesn't do any good to bring up specific threads for tone of posting because we end up nitpicking the complainer to death. Point taken, so VOTE. It's anonymous and now your voice can be heard if you are not liking the responses to some posts.

Thank you.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Just a reminder! Every post you read, take a second to vote on it. Make it a habit.

Indifferent to it? Don't vote.
Felt good about it, as in it was helpful AND tactful? Vote +.
Didn't like it? Vote -

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.