Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Product of the week, homemade guinea pig cages (Chicago Examiner)

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Starting this week I will be spotlighting a special pet product every week. I am always looking for the next best thing when it comes to spoiling my pets or just simply making my life easier so each week I will be telling you all about my latest find. I would love to hear from you if you have any comments about products you are using for your pets.
For the last several years I have had guinea pigs, great pets to have but horrible options at pet stores for their housing and toys make it hard to provide the proper environment. Many pet stores offer cages that are way to small and are ridiculously over priced. My cage is made out of a kids swimming pool some wood and other random items I found at Home Depot, trust me it works. However, recently I came across a website devoted to guinea pigs and their proper housing and care. It tells you everything you need to know about caring for your pig and how to build your own cage using cubes and coroplast from your local hardware store. It’s easier then you think, you can even order the materials off the website and they will send you exactly what you need according to how many guinea pigs you have. That way you save yourself a trip to the store and your guinea pigs can live happily ever after.

If you have a guinea pig or are looking to adopt one I highly recommend this site and the cubes and coroplast housing option. It’s the best way to give your guinea pig/s the space they need to run around.

Chicago Pet Products Examiner: Product of the week, homemade guinea pig cages

Whoohoo!

AnimalHouse36

Cavy Slave
Wait..why does that sound exactly like our site? Wow i'm stupid.

Oh! I get it now! That IS our site!

Thats great! Victory for us!

Clarion

Cavy Slave
That's so awesome! Yay for spreading the word!

Peggysu

Cavy Slave
That is so cool!

rabbitsncavyluv

Cavy Slave
Way cool! Hopefully more people see it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.