Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Any guinea pig lovers in Ontario??

D

Dobleo

Hi,
I am a peruvian citizen who become canadian resident last July, but I am still living in Peru, South America. Also I have a sister living in Orangeville, ONT for ten years.
Peru is one of the countries which have the most varieties of guinea pigs. Most of the people said that Peru is the country which guinea pig are from.

Oscar Osorio

Last edited by a moderator:

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Dobleo,
Other than your introduction, brief statement about Peru, and your name, this was once again an advertisement about your "business". It has been edited as it is completely against what this forum stands for. Please do not post about it again.

tishmcc

Cavy Slave
I do, I live in Ontario!

jennz11

Cavy Slave

jennz11

Cavy Slave
Wow I haven't been on here in a longg time, whats new with everyone?

Martini

Cavy Slave
Hey, good to see there are so many piggy lovers in Ontario!!! My two girls and i are in London!

Jewels

Cavy Slave
Hi there Jennz! I'm in Windsor too.
I had to have one of my beloved piggies put to sleep yesterday :weepy: I cried all day long... now the other one "Tubby" is sooooo lonely. I'm looking for a little sister for Tubby. Do you know of any females that need a good home? I need to get her one today. I can't stand to see her so sad...
Jewels in Windsor

jennz11 said:
Welcome cancavy and devster. I live in Windsor..so not too far from you Dev :D. Wow thats a really small town devster lol. Kewl!...Yay! you must be excited about getting your piggies :D keep us posted!!

Rachel's Cavy Cove

Cavy Slave
I live in Hamilton! I am currently awaiting my guinea pigs. We are surprising our son for his birthday with some new family pets. I am more excited than he is at the prospect of having our new cavies! Is there anyone else from Hamilton?

C&K

Cavy Slave
I am!

Where are you getting them from?

Rachel's Cavy Cove

Cavy Slave
I am getting them from my old kindergarten teacher. She lives way our past Woodstock (which is where i am from originally). She takes in pets and raises them. And the best part is that she gives them to good homes for free! I am so excited and can't wait until they come! How many piggies do you have?

C&K

Cavy Slave
That is very exciting!

I have 3 pigs right now, I had two fosters too, but they "finally" went home after staying with me for several months with Martini!

Hamilton has a serious guinea pig problem, they are always in the shelters in danger of being euthed, I am glad to hear you are adopting! How old are they?

Rachel's Cavy Cove

Cavy Slave
you know I have no idea how old they are. I just told her I wanted two girls and she is picking them out for me and bringing them to my moms to pick up. I will be happy to get anything. Any pig is a good pig!

C&K

Cavy Slave
I am sure they will be real sweeties!

How many does she have? It sounds like she could use her own Petfinder link! (She isn't a Christine Crawford by any chance?)

If anything is to fall through with them, take a look at the SPCA, I know they had some girls sent up there recently, a couple real cuties too! They don't always post to the website for some reason with the pigs and other small animals.

Rachel's Cavy Cove

Cavy Slave
Her name is Elora Workman. I think she is about as sweet as they come. If they don't work out or if I catch GP fever I will definately look into the SPCA. You often forget they get pets other than cats and dogs.

C&K

Cavy Slave
or if I catch GP fever

You better be careful! It is very contagious!

Chickpea

Cavy Slave
I'm from Thunder Bay :). Is anyone else from Northwestern Ontario?

zapsmom

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone, I'm in Barrie!

bunnylover

Cavy Slave
hello out there! i'm a guinea pig lover..an animal lover in general. I'm in the big Oshawa. I'm still learning alot about this area.I've only lived here since april. Me, my pigs, cats and rabbit and my wee hamster have moved from cornwall. That was a trip and a half! Does anyone know where i can find coroplast in this area?

Rachel's Cavy Cove

Cavy Slave
I found that my best bet for coroplast was the home depot. It is right back in there with the plexiglass sheets. You can get the grids there too. Good luck with your hunt!

spudster
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.