Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Europe Hello from Switzerland

valentino

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone, im newbie here and would like to say hello to all people who love pets like me...:love:

valentino

Cavy Slave
well, i would like to say why am here...i just losed my lovely guinea pig name struberry last week. I have no idea why she died! she is very cheerful, challenge, adorable and like to running around, no shy, no hiding. She got some personalities like dog but she is not a dog and not bond to me like dog, But i loves hers a lot.

I losed hers without any signs. I and my Husband cried a lot when i saw she died i really wanna say im so sad i never have many knowledge for caring guinea pigs i got 2 guinea pigs from someone who dumped them...but i do not care and would like to take care them...and since i losed the lovely one, i have started to read more informations about guinea pig because i got a plan to adopt the new one and i would like to take care them on the right way and caring them the best i can, this is why im here...Thank you :love:

Hello everyone, im newbie here and would like to say hello to all people who love pets like me...:love:

caviecrazie

Cavy Gazer
Hiya Valentino. Sorry to hear about the death of your poor piggie. I hope you'll be a good piggie parent to the 2 piggies.

valentino

Cavy Slave
Hello caviecrazie

Thanks for ya nice msg, i got new one name Lucky and my Valentino not really accepted hers but after few day everything went well, they can be good company even Lucky try to be boss of hers :love:

I missed and thought of my Struberli the one who passed away sometime and i think if i know how to caring guinea pig before it would be great for hers too but now its a very good time for 2 guinea pigs Valentino and Lucky cos i take them to floor play in the garden every day, one hr per day, They re so happy and i look after them very well....thanks :cheerful:

Hiya Valentino. Sorry to hear about the death of your poor piggie. I hope you'll be a good piggie parent to the 2 piggies.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.