Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Star Hello from Switzerland

Hello everyone, im newbie here and would like to say hello to all people who love pets like me...

Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Star Re: Hello from Switzerland

well, i would like to say why am here...i just losed my lovely guinea pig name struberry last week. I have no idea why she died! she is very cheerful, challenge, adorable and like to running around, no shy, no hiding. She got some personalities like dog but she is not a dog and not bond to me like dog, But i loves hers a lot.

I losed hers without any signs. I and my Husband cried a lot when i saw she died i really wanna say im so sad i never have many knowledge for caring guinea pigs i got 2 guinea pigs from someone who dumped them...but i do not care and would like to take care them...and since i losed the lovely one, i have started to read more informations about guinea pig because i got a plan to adopt the new one and i would like to take care them on the right way and caring them the best i can, this is why im here...Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by valentino View Post
    Hello everyone, im newbie here and would like to say hello to all people who love pets like me...

Thanks
    Thanks
    4 Rec'd/2 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hello from Switzerland

Hiya Valentino. Sorry to hear about the death of your poor piggie. I hope you'll be a good piggie parent to the 2 piggies.

Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Star Re: Hello from Switzerland

Hello caviecrazie

Thanks for ya nice msg, i got new one name Lucky and my Valentino not really accepted hers but after few day everything went well, they can be good company even Lucky try to be boss of hers

I missed and thought of my Struberli the one who passed away sometime and i think if i know how to caring guinea pig before it would be great for hers too but now its a very good time for 2 guinea pigs Valentino and Lucky cos i take them to floor play in the garden every day, one hr per day, They re so happy and i look after them very well....thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caviecrazie View Post
    Hiya Valentino. Sorry to hear about the death of your poor piggie. I hope you'll be a good piggie parent to the 2 piggies.

User Tag List