Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Prince

Fanch

Cavy Slave
I'm just going to come out and say it, my best friends guinea pig die today, Feb 6th. His name was Prince and he was going to turn 6 this year. He may not have been mine , but I have been there through his life. I had just gotten my 1st pig Pumpkin and said my friend should get one, and she did. We had him over for pignics, I've fed him veggies.

He was a great pig. Sweet, talkative, and loved everyone. I have fond memories of him. But more than that, I have many memories of him and my friend. She LOVED him. As she said, she loves all her pigs, but Prince had a special place.

He was fine when she said goodnight to him last night, but when her mom did the morning feed, she found him curled up in his house. He died in his sleep. Her mom couldn't tell her till this evening as she was gone all day.

Not sure if I can say this, and it may be a total fluke. But at Badmition practice I started to cry for no reason. Nothing had happened, I just broke down and cried. It was at the same time my friend found out about Prince. I think I felt her pain.

May you rest in peace Prince, we will never forget you.

th_Prince.jpg

wiggley_narco

Cavy Gazer
I'm very sorry for you and your friend's loss. He was a handsome little fellow.

Scooter

Cavy Slave
So sorry about your friend's piggy. Scotter and Patches send their
condolences.

babybunny

Cavy Slave
Aw, I'm so sorry. He was a beautiful pigger. I am glad he went peacefully though.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.