Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Wanna be friends ?

<34cavies

Cavy Slave
I know that the Wanna be friends is cheesy but i didnt no what to put! Well i dont have any friends on this site nor do i have any guinea pigs:weepy: but i am getting them soon i plan on naming them holly and gracie if they are both girl if you wanna be friends of advice for me then pleaz add as a friend thankz !:)

sohappy2beme

Cavy Slave
Hey hey! I'm new here, not new to guinea pigs. I have 4 right now--three girls and one boy. One of our girls is named GraceLynn--we call her Gracie. The others are Lisa Marie and Presley. Do you see a theme? Unfortunately, Elvis passed away about 3 weeks ago. I am still in deep mourning. Elvis and Priscilla were the parents whom we thought were two girls (they were Lucy and Ethel until we found out better!), thus Lisa Marie and Presley (my avatar) came along. We got Gracie because she was just so danged cute we couldn't resist. Then Elvis passed away very suddenly.

Welcome! I love this site. Great advice from lots of folks who have been at this for a really long time!

Fluffy_Guinea

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!

Make sure to take note of the sticky threads on the top of each subforum they are full of info! I'm also going to give you a few links that might help you out you might have seen them but just to be safe I'll give them anyway. First is a link to a page on links then a link to Kleenmama's hayloft the hay there is absulutely great from what I've heard. I also heard it is cheaper then Oxbrow (another online hay site). I hope you enjoy the site as much as I am and oh if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them!

PS. Pigtures are a must!

https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/introductions/17032-newbies-please-read-post-first.html

(broken link removed)

<34cavies

Cavy Slave
O im so sorry bout Elvis and your piggies are SO cute im so jelous!!

pignewton

Cavy Slave
Hi there. We all want to be your friends so jump right in. Please make sure to research this site carefully before you commit to adopting some piggies.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.