Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Christmas party ideas

GuineasGalore

Cavy Slave
i know that it's a bit early (but heck, it already snowed around here!), but me and a friend are planning a christmas party.
I would like to know what any of you guyz have done in years past or if you have any ideas or catagory ideas
the catagories we have right now are:
  • games
  • food
  • contests (outside *hopefully it snows)

Miss Piggy

Cavy Slave
Well, a game my friend's aunt did that I thought was pretty fun was something she called "LASERS!" Basically she bought several rolls of crepe paper ( the lasers!) of different colors and took each one to wind around her entire apartment ( around lamps, chandeliers, table legs etc.) Well it looks kinda messy when you do this with all the rolls, but believe me, it's alot of fun when the guests first walk in to see a jungle of crepe paper from floor to ceiling of different colors. If you have just a few people showing up, just assign each one to a color. If you have several, you can assign a group of people to a color. They have to follow the crepe paper and unwind it without breaking it, or other people's crepe paper. At the end of the crepe paper, have a gift attached to it ( my friend's aunt did a bottle of whiskey for us ;) ) And the great thing, is it's fun to see the people weave in and out of the paper ribbons and they clean up at the same time, so it's not that bad in the end really ( as long as they adhear to the rules :p ) You could maybe to a mini treasure hunt in your house dropping clues in certain places. That's all I got, don't know if that would fit in though. :p

agpiggy

Cavy Slave
lol miss piggy that sound like fun i think i will have to try that at some stage!! umm sorry i cat think of any good games that i know

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.