Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Presidential Elcetion????

kavykritter

Cavy Slave
i think bush really sucks and that he has done a very poor job so far and will continue to do so, but i can't do anything about it, which makes me so mad, and the fact that he has deceived the citizens of this country and the rest of the world so many times, ya know it makes me so mad. ARGH! and there are tons of things he tries to hide, because not only did he have a criminal record, did you know that bush did not want to go to war when the Vietnam war was happening so he joined the national guard, which was never in danger because they couldn't get drafted, and he even some how(you couldn't do this unles you had alot of money and connections, but he still claims he was just one of the lucky ones to get picked) got into the air national guard, which does not have to do anything at all except go to a short practice one weekend every month and Bush's commanding officer remembers that bush didn't show up very often. The records (that the president had easy acces to) that would prove it one way or the other have mysteriously vanished.

kavykritter

Cavy Slave
sorry for the long post

kavykritter

Cavy Slave
guys, this is a big argue ment and in the beginning of this thread, they said "keep it civilized", so don't get worked up, i am not saying who i would have voted for (if i could vote, i am not old enough yet), or wheather the right person was chosen, i agree with some of the issues, i disagree with some of the issues on both sides, but don't make a huge arguement over it

gambitsgurl

Cavy Slave
mncavylover said:
I'm not. You guys WANT to drill in Alaska, disregard the UN, and go attacking people? Whatever, I mean you're entitled to your opinion and all. Gay marriage? Let them do it if they want. Keep America free for ALL. The same goes for abortion. I don't see howall these males can say too much about it, they don't really have to do anything with it. What if you were raped? Oh, nope, sorry, you have to have it, no matter that you're 12. Whatever.
actually, I think there would be allowance for rape victims and cases where giving birth would be fatal for the mother.
Let me check more into that.

shortlilcutie

Cavy Slave
as i started to read this post I got really depressed to know that so many of the people on this site are conservative and republican. Posters like Cinn truly make me wonder how people can live in this country and know what's going on around them. And by the way, YES religion has alot to do with wether you accept gay marriage or not. Some religions aren't as strongly against it as others. I don't feel like going into this whole rant and rage like so many others have done.

But Voodoo, thank you for speaking up. I'm a college student, a lesbian, and a daughter of a very conservative catholic family. they are learning to accept me and treat me just like i should be treated if i were straight. you all need to wake up and smell the coffee. you may not accept it or like it, but your reasons are all wrong.

the whole reasoning about abortion not being right because your "killing a poor innocent baby"...please, just get over it already. abortion is a womens right, period. yes they shouldnt go around having 10 abortions, or even two, but we make mistakes, its that easy. we shouldn't have to live with it for the rest of our lives if we don't have to. if a woman is having a hard time having a baby, then yes, there are those people that put their children up for adoption, and that is also their right. if someone is having a hard time adopting they aren't trying hard enough or aren't looking in the right places. and for your cousin to go and adopt a child to fill the emptyness of losing that other child is wrong. thats not the right reasons to adopt a baby. its nice that she did it, but wrong reasoning. and once again- Pro choice, not pro death.

i know this is being posted really late, but its exam week and i'm up late and finally go around to reading this, so i wanted to say what I had to say. i'm not trying to bash anyone or anything, but i think we all need to just realize what our real family values are. personally, i dont think they are rejecting your child and pushing them out the door because they are gay....reality check...who isn't gay no adays? and to say we have our own bars and stuff like that, thats really funny!! why in the world do you think??? maybe because we aren't being tolerated at other place!!!! GET A CLUE!

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
I agree, let's just let everyone make their own personla decisions. Since when was it our business as to the sexuality of people or what they do when pregnant?

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
as for the abortion thing - if a woman doesnt want a baby, she shouldnt have to have it. My aunt knows one lady who got pregant by accident (oops!) but already had two kids whom she loved very much. She wanted to be able to take care of these two kids, be able to send them to college and private school, and give them her undivided attention. She would rather have two kids that could get lots of love and attention, rather than three semi happy kids. is that a crime?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.