Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Funky Fleece?

Lemonjello

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed) is a great fabric store that has major sales. There are polar fleece throw blankets, so search the word throw also. I don't know about their international shipping policies, but the Americans reading this can get free shipping.

thalestral

Cavy Slave
I picked up some fleece when I went to buy towels in Primark :] They have fleece throws that are wonderfully soft (and cheap!) and one had a nice pattern on it. I figured for the money they'd be worth trying out as starter fleece for now, and given that we realised we needed to order more correx and more cubes it was nice to give my debit card some relief!

JarBax

Cavy Slave
Yay - I'm glad you found some fleece! Remember to give it a good few washes before you use it! The Planet Fleece site looks great, though all the ones I like are £7.99 a metre, so I'll need to save up!

You will be counting down the days until Purdie arrives! I thought the same as you when I saw her name - purdie = pretty! Look forward to hearing how she settles in! :cheerful:

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
My funky fleece was exchanged for Scottish goodies with another member on here. Perhaps there will be someone willing to do another swap? (I know there are many of us UKers who would LOVE more funky fleece!)
I'd be more than willing to find funky fleece in exchange for goods and/or treats from foreign lands. ;)

JarBax

Cavy Slave
Ooo - an offer?

If nobody else is interested, (I already have some funky fleece, & don't want to take away from someone else who has none) I'd be thrilled to swap some Scottish goodies with you PM for a bit of funky fleece! Any others interested - UK or abroad?

Last edited:

thalestral

Cavy Slave
You will be counting down the days until Purdie arrives! I thought the same as you when I saw her name - purdie = pretty! Look forward to hearing how she settles in! :cheerful:

I am indeed - only 3 full Purdie-less days to go! With all the Rosie stress going on it's nice to have something to look forward to.

BeckyBoo

Cavy Slave
only 3 full Purdie-less days to go!

You posted that on the 17th, 17+3=20. Today is the 20th. So do you have her? Or is the big day tomorrow?!

thalestral

Cavy Slave
Hee it's tomorrow, today is the last full Purdy-less day. I'm way too excited but I think it's gonna be a late night - the cage isn't built yet!!

BeckyBoo

Cavy Slave
So how is Purdy?!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.