Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Other forums

tashagurl

Cavy Slave
I just joined so I could see what you wrote. Those poor people. Why wont they let you post any refrences? Maybe they're scared of competion or something? I dont know. I wont be going back though. It makes me too mad.

Treen

Cavy Slave
It's increasingly popular for forums to block references to other forums and sites. It's very sad really as you want people to be somewhere because they want to be, not because you're blindfolding them from the rest of the web!

And it really annoys me when sites with very few medically adept people block references to Guinea Lynx - that's just plain irresponsible.

Sierra

Cavy Slave
I'm vintagesierra on GL.

cinn&sprinslave

Cavy Slave
Go join the CavyCrazy Forum today please! It is run and created by a member here, Cavycrazymom,>applause<
(broken link removed) . And I *blush* am a Moderator, and so is Mncavylover. Anyways go join!!!!

ChadWPB

Cavy Slave
I'm a member of Guinea Lynx, Cavies Galore and Cavy Madness as ChadWPB.

Over 99% of my total guinea pig forum posts are on Guinea Lynx, though. It's the only place to see Fuzzie, my handsome calendar cover pig. GL is the best general pig forum, hands-down.

I just joined Cavy Crazy. I mod/admin a couple of gaming boards so if you need one more mod that isn't afraid to get tough, I'd be honored.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
I'm on Cavy Madness, Guinea Lynx, Cavy Madness, and now (mwahaha) PetsHub. I'm trying to find out why they're so overprotective.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.