Thread: Tidy tips to share with the members on the forum?

Thanks
    Thanks
    9 Rec'd/5 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Star Tidy tips to share with the members on the forum?

Hello, I just it would be a good idea if we each shared our secrets on keeping the cavys cages clean and tidy tips for all too use.
    Come and tell the forum what your secrect's are and get some back in return.
    COME ON WHATS YOUR SECRET!
    Ill tell you mine if you tell me yours .

Tip:
    When you have a spare moment or two take a second and spot clean like pick up the poops and straighten things up!

Thanks
    Getting.cavys

Thanks
    Thanks
    24 Rec'd/19 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Tidy tips to share with the members on the forum?

I think I've mentioned this a couple of times here already, but here's what I find helps.

Have all your cleaning tools/supplies near your cage, like your spray bottle, paper towel, dust pan etc. I even have a small garbage can under my cage for evening poop sweeps, and a little hook for my dust pan, for easy reach. Also, I find once I set down a routine it really helped, became sort of automatic. So, I take everything out, throw the bedding in the wash, clean out the cage and put everything back in. I always wash my bedding while I clean the cage so I have fresh bedding ready all the time. As far as bedding I use fleece, which I find works great. I have a basket where i keep fresh bedding, and all the toys and furniture not in use go under the cage. I love to clean!

User Tag List