Thanks
    Thanks
    1 Rec'd/1 Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Help Please! The Dentist...

My dentist tests on animals, and uses products tested on animals and I do not like them anyways, they always hurt me. I am located in the orange county area of Irvine(cannot say city, nto safe) and I was wondering if it is possible to get a dentist who doesn't test on animals? I have to get a filling for my tooth, and I do not want to get it at my current dentist since they test on animals and hurt me anyways.
    Thank you,
    Sasha(Vegan)

Thanks
    Thanks
    137 Rec'd/45 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Help Please! The Dentist...

Try switching to someone else, and ask around. Probably if you ask, they will say if their products were tested on animals or not. If it's the same products it would be from the same company though so it wouldn't make a difference, but I do know of some natural flourides and toothpaste that are not tested on animals. Maybe you can somehow possibly get them to switch to those instead of their current products.

3. "Thank you, gpigluver14, for this useful post," says:

Cavy Newbie
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Help Please! The Dentist...

If you have some dental issues then it is very important to visit your dentist as soon as possible before they turn out to be serious problems. I am really satisfied with my dental looks as well as health because I have been following my routine quite seriously. Also visit the Torrance dentist for cleaning and checkup.

User Tag List