Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Singapore/Malaysia guinea pig vets?

elisha

Cavy Gazer
where do you guys send your piggies for check up in KL? im not sure where to send mine.. also, do you know a vet that provide spaying/neutering for guinea pigs? thank you.

kennethlhm

Cavy Slave
where do you guys send your piggies for check up in KL? im not sure where to send mine.. also, do you know a vet that provide spaying/neutering for guinea pigs? thank you.
Dr. Vijay from Healing Room, Subang is popular on small pets

Ju-Lian

Cavy Slave
Have you brought a guinea pig to be checked by this vet already? Can you let us know the price and impression of this vet? Will greatly appreciate it.

Few years ago, I rescued my poor piggie Annabelle from a neighbour's kid. She had a very bad case of bumblefoot and scurvy if i'm not mistaken. We searched high and low for vets that know how to treat guinea pigs in the PJ area but to no avail. Later I took her to Serdang UPM for the doctor/lecturers to take a look at her. They're not very knowledgeble but they are willing to listen and do research for my case. However, nothing much could be done for Annabelle and I had to nurse her back to health myself. She lived another full 4 years after that before going to piggie heaven. :)

kennethlhm

Cavy Slave
Have you brought a guinea pig to be checked by this vet already? Can you let us know the price and impression of this vet? Will greatly appreciate it.

Few years ago, I rescued my poor piggie Annabelle from a neighbour's kid. She had a very bad case of bumblefoot and scurvy if i'm not mistaken. We searched high and low for vets that know how to treat guinea pigs in the PJ area but to no avail. Later I took her to Serdang UPM for the doctor/lecturers to take a look at her. They're not very knowledgeble but they are willing to listen and do research for my case. However, nothing much could be done for Annabelle and I had to nurse her back to health myself. She lived another full 4 years after that before going to piggie heaven. :)
I went there once. That time my Gigi is very ill. He didn't charge me as he said surgery may not help my Gigi. So consider free consultation... anyway I heard the charges are ok

Ju-Lian

Cavy Slave
Thanks for your quick reply!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.