Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

What is Rescuing and Adopting

BrainDeadBuster
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
BrainDeadBuster

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Do you not feel we contribute to the problem by continuously buying from the suppliers of food, toys, water bottles? If no one had any of these pets, then no one would buy these items. These businesses would go under, and no one could own these animals.
No I don't feel that buying food and supplies contributes to the problem since the food supplies are almost never the breeders/suppliers of the animals. The few food companies that also own breeder facilities or do animals testing are companies I do not buy from.

How do you think people fed dogs and cats before dog and cat food companies were invented? How do you think people in Brazil feed the cavies they use for food? They don't buy pellets and hay you know. No one needs pet supply companies to own and feed their pets. They buy those items out of convenience.

I made the comment about your run on paragraph because it was difficult to read and follow. NOT because you are disagreeing with me. You can read what you wrote easily but others cannot get into your head to follow your train of thought. Separating things into paragraphs helps.

If you are going to criticize someone for spelling errors in an otherwise legible post then you really should be certain you aren't guilty of the same crime.

I think perhaps this discussion should be ended now. It's obvious that we will not see eye to eye and I do not feel like explaining these issues over and over and it is turning into a personal battle of wills apparently. If you have further issue with me you are welcome to pm me.

BrainDeadBuster
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.