Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Europe German/Japanese

hlover100

Cavy Slave
Konwa (a phrase I made up)/Hi, I'm a guinea pig (animal) lover. I'm a German in Japan! I'm always looking for new ways to make my guinea pig's life better. I only have one and yes I know I need at least one other, but first I need to expand my stupid store bought cage. (baka na...) Sou, sou, I will try getting as close to a C&C style cage as I can. If you have any ideas for toys that are easy to make or very cheap to buy, I would love to know. So, yeah. Thanks in advance. Danke/Domo Arigato.

kala83

Cavy Slave
Hello!:) I thought I would say a quick hi, I am a college age student in the U.S. that is planning on moving to Japan in a few years to pursue a job in English Teaching I would love to get to know some like you that already lives there and that is a big Animal lover just like myself. I fully plan on moving to Japan and stay there for as long as I can and I hope at some point I can adopt some little pets of my own like maybe a rabbit. But I don't really know how easy or difficult it is to find pets in Japan so certainly if I can get to know you better and get advice from you that would be awesome.
Arigato!

Ash Liz

Cavy Slave
Hope I don't sound impersonal but if you try looking on the main site (https://www.guineapigcages.com/toys.htm) It has a huge list of toys to make or almost free. It's easier than posting here!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.