Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Christmas Presents!

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
We all know Christmas is about family, giving thanks, peace and love but we do like our presents, don't we?

So, what'd everyone get?

I got the world's sexiest iPod named Clapton (sexy is the only way to describe it), two Who CD's and a harmonica!

(This must seem kinda late, being 2007 already!)

diane

Cavy Slave
My husband bought me a new elliptical and a cuisnart food processor. And my mother in law gave me the only thing I really asked for which was my wedding pictures. I have only been married 3 1/2 years now I can hang a few of them on the walls now.

fairysari

Cavy Slave
I got totally spoiled! I got a new pair of London Birkenstocks and a cuisinart from my parents. Craig gave me a Wilco t-shirt, Wilco dvd, new baking sheets, and a badge-a-minit button maker with enough stuff for 100 pins!

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
I got a painting of The Kramer (from Seinfeld.) I love it - my husband is so wonderful. :)

I also got a scrapbooking organization table, slippers, perfume, the usual.

xDanix

Cavy Slave
I got 2 CDs: Ringleader of the Tormentors (Morrissey) and Substance (Joy Division), a book about manga (japanese comics), and a lot of clothes.

FoolOnTheHill

Cavy Slave
I got my brother a harmonica Taco! I had a go a couple of times. Managed a bit of Hey Jude!
I got The Killers "Sams Town" CD, a PS2 controller & the game "Canis Canem Edit", a shelf for my room, scarf, pajamas, make up box, money and a couple of other things.

Rachel's Cavy Cove

Cavy Slave
Hmmm lets see, I got a girlie Christmas this year. I got a makeup trunk which will be great for the cruise we are taking next month. I got gift certificates for lots of places which I loved because it meant I could go shopping for me for once. I ended up getting some really nice clothes with them. I got a digital camera! Yeah! I am finally catching up with technology. I got lots of little things too that were really nice and thoughtful. When we were in Tennessee this summer my mother in law bought me a piece of pottery from a place we visited. It was a nice surprise to open Christmas morning. I also got some practical stuff. I got a small generator and an oversized flash light. They will be great to have in an emergency. My hubby and I are starting to try and get some stuff together in case of an emergency. With what happened in the tsumani and New Orleans and even just with what is happening in British Columbia and Colorado you just never know when it will be your turn.

But anyway, I had a great Christmas! I hope you all had a great one too! Happy New Year to you guys too!

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer
I got a pair of Emerald Earrings, a sports watch, the complete first season of ER on DVD (it was $23.95 at Big W BARGAIN!), an xbox game (Melbourne Cup Challenge) and some T-shirts of my mum and dad.

My Nanna and Pa gave me some jewelery that belonged to my great-grandmother, which I love, I'll probably never wear it, but it's something I can give to my own kids someday (if I ever manage to have some). My sister and her boyfriend gave me some candles, an oil burner and oil, lavender scented bubble bath and some body butter. Which I've been using a lot as I keep getting 9 hour shifts at work, (I work in the Deli at a supermarket)

And I got an $80 gift voucher to be used at a bookstore, so had some fun spending that.

kittieb

Cavy Slave
I got a spice rack, my favorite childhood anime *heidi* ^.^, and Some guinea pig stuff ^____^. I loved all of my gifts this year.

PiggieMamaKelly

Cavy Slave
I got guinea pig calendars galore. Appearantly Amazon only has one guinea pig calendar selection, and my husband, mother and mother-in-law all thought it would be a lovely gift. So I have three.

I also got a sweatshirt, mug and pen that say "I love my guinea pig", and I got an edible hidey house. Might I be giving the world the impression that I am the crazy guinea pig lady???

Res Judicata

Cavy Slave
I got the first two seasons of Animaniacs on DVD, $125 in gift certificates, a new winter coat (no down, yay!), a dragon paperweight for my dragon collection, slippers (I swear someone always gets me slippers), and a bunch of legal writing books. And I'll probably spend the gift certificates on something practical like courtroom appropriate clothes. Shame on me.

Macayle
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

amptondooz

Cavy Slave
I got a Wii (which my dad only got on the 22nd!), mini fridge, sweets and chocolate (yummy!) and lots of little random things like crazy foam (which I find very amusing!).

fashion victim

Cavy Slave
This has honestly been the bestest Christmas for me present-wise because I got things I really wanted! Let's see, there was: $200 in cash (which I'm going to use to order from Kleenmama's), lots of stuffed animals for my new bed, a handy dandy hand vaccum for easy cleaning of poops, dinner at a place of my choice (I haven't used that gift yet, though), undies sets, Hello Kitty pajamas, a "month's" worth of books which sadly only lasted me until today because my parents cannot grasp my ability to read a whole book in a day or so, renewal of all my magazine subscriptions, some doggy poop in my bed (that was my Chihuahua's gift for me!), a beautiful knitted Guess top and finally the long awaited cubes. I don't have them yet but my auntie/godmother promised to pay for them and the shipping as a Christmas/Birthday gift, and since she's a church pastor she has a lot of work to do now but she'll send them as soon as she can.

And here we also celebrate Three King's Day, so I've yet to see what I get that day!

Shaffy

Cavy Slave
I got a new CD, and Ipod shuffle (old one) , a duvet, olives , chocolate and new Pjs.

wickedrodent

Cavy Slave
the complete first season of ER on DVD

*I got the First season too! I love ER!
*I also got the first season of One Tree Hill,
*A kodak easy share camera,
*A few different pieces of jewlery,
*A blanket and pillow set that matches my room,
*A stuffed penquin,
*A makeup set from my aunt (honestly I don't hardly ever wear makeup so I might take it back..)
*A purse, and shirt from my other aunt (which I will be returning.. although, I hate returning presents..:()
*And an architecture set.

jennh

Cavy Slave
A space heater for my pottery studio! sweet!

lottsa booze.....weeeeeeee!
and ligeree! the mostly tasteful kind.

TheQueen

Cavy Slave
I got loads of goodies this year! My big present was a new Canon Elan 7NE 35mm film camera. It was around $500, so I paid for some of it, but it's really great! I love my photography! My first roll of film consists of many piggy pictures! I also got a mini fridge to a) keep everyone out of the food I buy for myself and b) keep veggies for the pigs!

I also got lots of Bath and Body Works stuff: an Aquatanica gift basket, an Aromatherapy gift basket, and Pink Grapefruit stuff. Then I got the usual; lots of clothes (including a "No Animal Testing" t-shirt), makeup, a few books, a few movies, and little stuff (jewelry and candy!). And a tea box filled with Tazo teas! Mmm...I love tea!

I also got a few pig (oink oink kind) things for my pig collection! I got a pig clock, some pig figures, and pig slippers! I also got lots of money (which is going to a cage makeover for the girls!) and some gift certificates. I even got a gift certificate to PETA's store! I love that. I was pretty spoiled this Christmas!

Caramel Cookie

Cavy Slave
What a fun topic! I got the usual assortment of cd's, dvds, candy, books, candles, etc...etc... but I have to say my favorite gifts were the punching bag from my husband (VERY FUN to use!) and my daughters bought me WEBKINZ because they wanted me to get onboard with their latest obsession. ((They are these little stuffed animals that come with a code you plug into their website, making them virtual pets. The site lets you play games to earn money to buy things for them, it's actually kind of fun.))

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.