Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Netherlands Ivermectin in Europa (Netherlands)

Fay

Cavy Slave
:important

I found a good source for Ivermectin and you can get a number of other medicine here for all kinds of animals as well. This webshop sells and ships to a whole bunch of countries and is available in 3 languages. The shop is located in the Netherlands.

I personally bought my Ivermectin here, They gave outstanding service and I received the product within two days and even when I made a slight mistake with paypal they were very friendly and fixed the problem in no time. I would really recommend getting your Ivermectin here if you live in the Netherlands or perhaps elsewhere in Europa.

English Version:

(broken link removed)

Dutch Translation:

Ik heb een hele goede webwinkel gevonden waar je Ivermectine kan krijgen en je kan hier ook een hoop andere medicijnen krijgen voor verschillende dieren. De webwinkel verkoopt en verstuurd deze medicijnen naar een hele hoop landen en de website kan je lezen in 3 verschillende talen.

Ik heb mijn Ivermectine hier gekocht, Ze gaven goede service en ik kreeg het product al binnen twee dagen in mijn brievenbus en zelfs toen ik een klein foutje maakte met paypal waren ze heel vriendelijk en hadden het probleem vrijwel meteen rechtgezet. Ik raad het echt aan om hier je Ivermectine te halen vooral als je in Nederland woont of ergens anders in Europa.

Dutch/Nederlands Version:

(broken link removed)

German/Deutsch Version:

(broken link removed)I hope this helped those who were looking for Ivermectin here in the Netherlands or Europa. As I know a lot of you been looking for a good source for Ivermectin. (broken link removed)

citronsoul

Cavy Slave
Great site!

I don't know if they'll ship to Belgium though. Ivermectin isn't an over-the-counter drug here, so they may not be allowed to send it.

Fay

Cavy Slave
Not sure, you can ask though, they have very friendly service.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.