Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Netherlands Fleece in Holland

Fay

Cavy Slave
Vaak hebben winkels zoals Xenos, Kruidvat, Trekpleister, Etos , Drogisterijen en dergelijke fleece dekens te koop, vaak is het maar een tijdelijke aanbieding maar eergisteren ofzo was ik naar Xenos gegaan en ze hadden heel veel fleece dekens in de aanbieding in veel verschillende kleuren (Ik heb zwart en regenboog genomen) voor een hele goede prijs! Natuurlijk kan je ook fleece krijgen bij naaiwinkeltjes enzo maar die zijn meestal wat duurder!

Maar als je naar fleece zoekt kan je het beste nu bij xenos gaan kijken! Hoop dat het helpt!

English:

Often shops like Xenos, Kruidvat, Trekpleister, Etos, Drogisterijen and such have fleece blankets for sale, ussualy it's a temporary offer, but the other day I went to Xenos and they sold fleece blankets in a lot of colors (I got myself black and rainbow) for a good price. Ofcourse you can also get fleece at one of those stores that sell fabrics but they are ussualy a bit more expensive.

If you are looking for fleece Xenos might be the best one to go to at this moment. So hope that helps!

citronsoul

Cavy Slave
Blokker has fleece as well. The colours usually depend on the season, so there's a lot of beige, brown and orange varieties at the moment.

daftscotslass

Cavy Slave
I brought some brilliant flowery fleece blankets home this year from NL. They were from Blokker and were around €4 each. Ikea also has fleece.

Fay

Cavy Slave
Yes forgot to mention Blokker, there are many shops that sell fleece blankets especially around this time of the year, winter. I've seen fleece in all colors and patterns.

Tommy

Cavy Slave
Ja idd, en de zeeman en de hans textiel hebben ook genoeg fleecedekens!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.