Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

your favorite color piggie?

Pa_piggies

Cavy Slave
I know we all think our pigs are the prettiest, but aside from that is there a color that you have always liked best? When you look at pictures of pigs are you always drawn to a certain color? I have never seen so many different colored pigs until this year looking on the net. When we had a black and white one I had never seen one like that and he was so eyecatching I always said black and white was the prettiest.

Lyndsay

Cavy Slave
I don't think I've ever thought of what colour is the best, I like multi-coloured animals I guess, colour doesn't really depict anything really. I wouldn't pick one pig over another for colour.

dextersmycutegp

Cavy Slave
I personally like piggies with white on them. Right now only one of mine has any noticable white, and I miss the white on my other piggers....

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
I love the cream color, it's so striking. I have four black and white pigs, and my other pig has some tan mixed in, so there's not much variety of color in my herd. lol

spoonyspork

Cavy Slave
Funny enough, the color I like LEAST is red, and that's always what I end up with. My favorite is that silvery color, and also the creamy seal-point ones I see now and then (the ones that look like siamese cats). The boy I should be picking up tomorrow has a silvery face in the one color I really like... he's just beautiful! He has a lot of white on him though, and I don't like a lot of white (all the dirt shows up!), but I really don't care. They're all beautiful to me.

Tatalp

Cavy Slave
I've always thought that Himis look really cute. I also love the Dutch markings(colored pathes on both sides of the face, and a colored patch on the butt- a classic pig!).

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
Black and White pigs for the win!

TrekkiesUnite

Cavy Slave
I always like the solid red english short hairs, they remind me of my first guinea pig.

piggiebun

Cavy Slave
I love Himi's too, never owned one though. I love my Smokey's colours he's peruvian black with blonde streaks at his bum with a tiny bit of blonde under his chin.

RyanR

Cavy Slave
Dalmation and gold and black fur always get me.

strigercake

Cavy Slave
I have to say my favorite is the silver/white agouti. I have always been attracted to silver/gray animals ever since I was young.

I do love all the colors though. I currently have a red/white pig, 2 silver/white agouti pigs, one white with a silver faced pig, a black/white pig, and a black/white/red pig. They are all special in their own way and so adorable.

fashion victim

Cavy Slave
I agree with you Pa_piggies, I've always liked black and white pets the best. It all started with those Lisa Frank stickers. There was a black and white dog (actually he looked kinda blue and white, but still). My mom found out and Voilá! The first dog she ever got us was a small black and white mixed breed. She's 10 yrs old right now and lives in my parent's house because they got so attached to her that they wouldn't let me bring her to the other house I'm living in. Now I have Mia (chihuahua) though!

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
I have always wanted a solid black pig. I think they are beautiful, although all piggies are. Truly is what I find to be the best charactoristic of a pig are their eyes. I always fall in love when a pig has a certain look, not the color, but more the expression. Their eyes just tell a story :)

fairysari

Cavy Slave
Pink!

(those are Judy's girls, not my pigs, hers are much pinker!)

mandyish

Cavy Slave
White and silver like my Atticus! So classy!

smileyface cavy

Cavy Slave
I've always drawn piggies black and white because those are Carrot's colors, but when I was little I'd draw them in lovely shades of purple and green. :) I'd say a blue pig might be my favorite.

tattooyu

Cavy Slave
I love cream-colored piggies with some darker markings, like Chewy on (broken link removed). Other than our pigs, he's my favorite!

mommy2rosie

Cavy Slave
I have always wanted a solid black pig. I think they are beautiful, although all piggies are. Truly is what I find to be the best charactoristic of a pig are their eyes. I always fall in love when a pig has a certain look, not the color, but more the expression. Their eyes just tell a story :)

My baby Rosie is solid black! She is pretty. I have to atmit that I wound up falling in love with a piggy who well is having a bad hair life. I usually like the sillly hair (that's what Rosie is) but Hairyetta won me. She is pretty on the inside, even if she is having a bad hair life lol. I also have a "kinky" hair male names Curley who is cocco color.

J-jay

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
(broken link removed) I like this color piggie! But mine is all brown.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.