Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

adoptables in Oregon?????????

i have looked in the actual newspaper classifieds and called two families from there. all gone.

really, ive tried eevrything.

loves2travel said:
i have looked in the actual newspaper classifieds and called two families from there. all gone.

really, ive tried eevrything.

hmmm........... Thats too bad and just when your parents said yes too.

oh well. im willing to wait as long as i need to, as long as i get them SOMEtime!

loves2travel said:
oh well. im willing to wait as long as i need to, as long as i get them SOMEtime!

lol (our impatient club!) Ya it must be super super annoying to know that if you could find piggies to adopt you could be spoiling them right now etc.

https://www.hswv.com/pets/index.html on I found. Two males. Sorry, but I can't remember which you were looking for.

(broken link removed) has a list of shelters in OR.

Petfinder has two males as well. If you were looking for females, I'm sorry.

There are two pigs in the classifieds, I don't know if that was the unsuccessful one. Two females. Hope you find some soon!

yes, i'm looking for females, and i know which two you are talking about. i emailed that lady, and they were gone. people seem to be good about putting up listings, but then pretty bad about removing them once the pigs are unavailable.

nope, none yet

loves2travel said:
nope, none yet

Are you sure you have to have females? I found three males at a salem shelter.

yes, there are tons of males everywhere, but id really like it to be two females, because ive heard that they dont require as much room. also our petsitters who will petsit for us and who we will be petsitting for, have two females, and when they come to our house for the week or whatever when their family is on vacation, it would be nice if the males didnt get excited and agressive with the scent of the females.

loves2travel said:
yes, there are tons of males everywhere, but id really like it to be two females, because ive heard that they dont require as much room. also our petsitters who will petsit for us and who we will be petsitting for, have two females, and when they come to our house for the week or whatever when their family is on vacation, it would be nice if the males didnt get excited and agressive with the scent of the females.
yep thats true. Its ironic though I caouldn't find a male when I had time to adopt one all I could find was females and now you can't find females.

Two females not requiring as much room? I think that's a myth, just like how males always fight. Not true at all! The males getting excited is justifiable though.

i thought my first point might be myth, oh well.

however, the babysitting part is crucial to think about because our families will be relying solely on each other.

loves2travel said:
i thought my first point might be myth, oh well.

however, the babysitting part is crucial to think about because our families will be relying solely on each other.

Yep, whatever works out best. Even if you have to wait a while...

i found them!!!!!!!!!!! read my "names" thread in the "chat" section. the whole story is there.

loves2travel, be sure and post pictures of your cage, and when your piggies come home be sure and post pictures of them!

cinn&sprinslave said:
loves2travel, be sure and post pictures of your cage, and when your piggies come home be sure and post pictures of them!
oh, i really do want to post pics, but im not allowed too.

loves2travel said:
oh, i really do want to post pics, but im not allowed too.

why?

*shrug* i dont know. house rule. no posting personal pics on internet

loves2travel said:
*shrug* i dont know. house rule. no posting personal pics on internet
awww. thats too bad =(...........

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.