Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

Too cute to stand

Does anyone ever just look at their pigs and think "These are the most adorable things in the world?!"
    I could just watch them for hours running around, laying their cute little heads on their beds, and nibbling lettuce.
    They have such sweet little faces and I am always floored by how pure and innocent they are. Pigs never hurt anything in the world. They are just so sweet.
    Anyway...just felt like sharing my love for pigs, they are just so incredibly adorable, they melt my heart!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    13 Rec'd/5 Posts

Re: Too cute to stand

I do.

John M.>shh...don't tell anyone, i want to keep it secret...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    15 Rec'd/14 Posts

I was just telling my friend tonight how cute mine are. We are talking on the phone and I wanted her to hear them wheek for veges. My friend is not a piggie person, but she is my friend anyways. We have been friends for too many years to give her up now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

What I find awesome is that there are guys who love pigs! I mean, how hard is it to find sensitive guys out there? I wish there was a guy where I live that loves animals as much as I do!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    3 Rec'd/3 Posts

Oh yeah. My favorite thing is Piccolo, my little one, getting on top of the large Pigloo to get better acces to the hay and then falling asleep up there.

I also loved when they got their bath [fleas] and they all huddled into the corner to escape the shampoo of doom.

Adorable little buggers, they are! For sure!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    3 Rec'd/3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WatersLM View Post
    What I find awesome is that there are guys who love pigs! I mean, how hard is it to find sensitive guys out there? I wish there was a guy where I live that loves animals as much as I do!
    I felt the same way you did ... and then I met my boyfriend.

He actually helped me build my cavy cage, and he helps cover expenses and things like that. He helps me care for them and he will sit with me and watch them do their piggy thing. He loves all of my animals.

He also helps me with the bunnies and the cats and he bought me a young little female dwarf hamster today [whom he also loves]!

[You should see him snuggle up with my Holland Lop. It's definitely an "Aww ..."] I have a photo of him kissing my Polish rabbit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

Sometimes when I bring boys over I will put Ginny in his lap to see how he acts towards her. If he loves it then I know he is a good one, but if not I don't call him back!!! I also can't stand boys who hunt!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

Dwarf hamsters are so adorable!!!!! I saw one at a pet store and I couldn't believe how tiny and cute they are!! We have mice in our house and I catch them in these traps that don't kill them, then I let them out in a field away from our house and we caught a baby one the other day! It reminded me of a dwarf hamster(sans the tail) but it was soo cute too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    3 Rec'd/3 Posts

Sometimes when I bring boys over I will put Ginny in his lap to see how he acts towards her. If he loves it then I know he is a good one, but if not I don't call him back!!! I also can't stand boys who hunt!
    My boyfriend used to be an avid hunter and fisherman. He's not anymore. Thank goodness.

Also, I'm vegan and so he eats vegan in my house [except when he gets Taco Bell]. He even cooks vegan meals for me and him when he's here. It's very convenient.

He has always really loved my animals. He calls the pigs "Awesome" all the time and he's so cute because he always worries about them. He made me use an extra grid by the ramp because he was convinced they would jump off the ramp to get out of the cage.

He refills their water bottles if I'm busy and he notices [which he always does]. He helped me give all of my animals flea baths last weekend, he played with my rescue kittens, he helps me construct and clean cages, etc. He's a lover.

Seeing how guys react to animals is a good idea! You should always tell them the rule is: "Love me, love my pets."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    3 Rec'd/3 Posts

Dwarf hamsters are so adorable!!!!! I saw one at a pet store and I couldn't believe how tiny and cute they are!! We have mice in our house and I catch them in these traps that don't kill them, then I let them out in a field away from our house and we caught a baby one the other day! It reminded me of a dwarf hamster(sans the tail) but it was soo cute too!
    Humane traps are fantastic. My father used the regular ones and I remember one got caught by the tail and he was going to leave it there until it starved to death. I let it go.

I fell in love with this little dwarf. My boyfriend was teasing me about it [he was the idiot that dragged me over to where the animals were ... I just went in to buy a tube for the pigs] and then he made me leave! I was so mad at him that I refused to speak to him and so he got her for me this morning. Lolz.

Cavy Slave
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

The cutest thing ever happened a few days ago when we moved into our new apartment. My parents had driven down to help us for a few days and were sleeping on the air matress in the new pig room. I know my mom was sneaking them veggies, but the best part was my dad talking to them and wanting to hold one before they left. It was definately an "Aww!" moment!

Also, my boyfreind is as big of a pig-o-holic as I am...he wants a manpig around the house. With all of our newfound room (and a little extra cash) I dunno how much longer we're gonna be able to resist temptation...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    252 Rec'd/160 Posts

I'm a very lucky person because all my pigs are in the study with me where I spend the vast majority of my time. So I do get to sit for hours and watch them. I love it. My husband was nice enough to move out of the study so I could fit all the pigs in here with me. He's such a sweetie. And he loves the pigs too, though he has stopped helping me take care of them. I'll have to work on him about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    3 Rec'd/3 Posts

Cool Re: Too cute to stand

I know exactly what you all are talking about! My daughter's 1st guinea pig passed away unexpectantly in June. So we promised her since she did such a good care of Spunky, that we would get her a new one. I am more attached to Princess and now that she has had babies, they are definately more mine than my daughters! It is so funny. My husband would walk into the room and just snicker at me holding them. I just think that they are way to cute, I just wished they poop so much. I mean I changed their living area and when I came back, it was covered with poop! GEEZZ!!!

User Tag List