Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Guinea pigs free run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachy1412

Cavy Slave
I looked at the video earlier.. I did not see a roof on that "safe" habitat. The dog could just of jumped over the fence and ate the piggie! It also looks more like mud than grass. I did not see any tunnels apart from a flower pot. .that would not stop a cat or anything!

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Oh my gosh - your pig look petrified in that video. How can you call that "cage" safe? It looks so feeble, and there is no lid!

bromers

Cavy Slave
ok i have three things to say:
1. that dog is stupid why not just jump the fence. (which is a bad thing im just saying a point)
2.how could you laugh about your gp looking scared and unprotected and
3. your a realy bad owner how can you leave your animals littrally out to die then laugh about it.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Louis, you have already had a couple of warnings from me already, plus warnings from other moderators. I am not giving anymore. You are sooooooo banned and if you want to know what straw broke the camels back, well this comment, "This is the rudest stupidest site I know" just did it. I am no longer playing any more games with you.

CuteFluffyThing-you better watch yourself because you have already been warned by both Salana and myself and you will be the next one to go.

This thread is also getting closed because it just isn't going to matter anymore with Louis being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.