Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Guinea pigs free run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Louis

*Piglets-Angel*

Cavy Slave
Louis report this guy to animal control or something!!

Louis

citronsoul

Cavy Slave
!!! I'd definitely call the RSPCA. Why would anyone breed guinea pigs if they're just going to set them free in the wild? It's disgusting.

Louis
Dutchie

onyx979

Cavy Slave
Personally i wouldn't have even warned the "bleepity bleep" sorry i'm really riled up now. Breeding G.P's to release into the WILD!!!! what is this guys damage. Not only is it totally unfair and cruel to the G.P's but what is the damage to the local ecosystem? What a bloody moron. Sorry I would have right away called the rspca. But then again that is just my humble opinon :(

Your Friend is Cavy Care
Onyx

Louis

toffeepig

Cavy Slave
Ya mean it's not outside w/your 3yr old, fending for itself?

I got a suggestion: Figgy, as in FIGment of your imagination.

Louis

Rachy1412

Cavy Slave
I hope that your guinea pig and your new one is no longer running loose with no supervision. You may not be breeding them and releasing them into the wild like the other guy but you are still just being as careless.

mom to cujo

Cavy Slave
I have to say that I think everything that this guy says is a load of bologna! I have trouble believing a word that comes out of his mouth. Every comment, every thread contains just a bit of something to get someone upset and I think that is the only reason he is here.

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
mom to cujo said:
I have to say that I think everything that this guy says is a load of bologna! I have trouble believing a word that comes out of his mouth. Every comment, every thread contains just a bit of something to get someone upset and I think that is the only reason he is here.

*Nods head*

How do we know if he is lying just to make us happy..?

toffeepig

Cavy Slave
mom to cujo said:
Yeah, what she said.

onyx979

Cavy Slave
You know its a shame we dont' know where Louis lives. We should call the RSPCA on him for the cruel and inhumane way he treats his 2 piggies. He is placing them in life threatening situations with no concern about their welfare. EIGHT HOURS unsupervised outside time!!! As is has been stated already, it takes 2 secs for a preditor to grab them! Granted he's not breeding them or releasing them into the wild, but he is still harming these piggies by allowing them to run outside with no supervision. Unfortunalty these piggies have become an enclosed dinner buffett for any local preditor. Even with "hidy holes" a cat can easily flip them over and snatch the poor terrified piggy. Anyways i can't sit here and read anymore of how this person is treating his piggies, or lack thereof. I'm getting angerier and angerier. Louis, in many aspects you are no better then the person how is releasing them into the wild.

Onyx

guineagurl

Cavy Slave
Yeah I have media player or whatever it's called.

Louis, I also live in Australia and I want to tell you WE DO have animal control here.
It may not be called that but if you look up your local council office, it will have a "animal control" department.
I lived in a small town of 100 people and even we had a local guy who took in the stray animals or investigated animal cruelty. Try ringing your council, they will point you to the local animal ranger..... "we don't have that here" what a load of frogsh**.

Louis

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
I don't know if you're telling the truth or not, but if you are - watch them in the run for a bit and if they escape you'll know how. I'm sure it'll be quite obvious as guinea pigs don't jump very high or climb much.

mom to cujo

Cavy Slave
As soon as everyone on this thread calms down, Louis seems to feel the need to tell some new story showcasing some issue to get everyone annoyed at him yet again. Recall, he said the pigs were totally safe and out of danger in this run. Believe nothing he says. I have the feeling that he doesn't even own guinea pigs and is just here to get some excitment in his otherwise boring and lonely life!

Status
Not open for further replies.