Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Mama's Gone!

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
I am so sorry Jenn. This is really awful news. You've had a really awful couple of months, I'm glad you're holding up okay though.

It's so sad how fast they go downhill, but sometimes it's just their time.

At least Mama and Lola will be together again.

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
Jenn, I thought this would be nice, Mama's very own song.

Where'd you go?
I miss you so
Seems like its been forever that you've been gone
Please Come back home...

..Please come back home
:love:

RIP Mama

janetangel

Cavy Slave
Oh how sad Jenn. I feel really bad for you. I understand the pain in your heart. I know what is like to lose a beloved pet suddenly and it is not easy to deal with. It does not seem fair. Hang in there and your family too. Kids tend to cope with death differently than us adults. They still feel the pain, they just express it differently. My best thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and Mama. She is probably with her baby and Lola popcorning. She is also letting Lola know how the others are doing and how you and your family are doing. She can still feel your love.

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Oh goodness Jenn! I can't even express the drop in my heart when I saw this thread. Know that we love you as does Mama. I know she'll always have a special place in your heart. If you need anything or just want a shoulder, you know where I am. You have all of my hugs and thoughts.

Bellebelle

Cavy Slave
Awww I'm so sorry! I had a pigger go like that once, she was a real sweetums and then she just had a mild sick look and was gone in the morning.

Emma

CapuPebbles

Cavy Slave
This brought me tears in my eyes. I am so sorry for your loss Jenn.
Rest In Peace Mama.

JennG

Cavy Slave
Thanks again! I'm going to get to bury her today after work next to Lola. I'll feel better once she's buried. I feel like it's on hold right now. Thanks again.

cavypaulita

Cavy Slave
:weepy:
I am so so sorry! This post made me cry . I am so sorry for your loss...losing a little angel like that is so painful...I am so sorry.

Sending you support during this difficult time for you.

Pauli

Texas Cavys

Cavy Slave
I am so sorry Jenn. She was a beautiful Cavy.

janetangel

Cavy Slave
The song for Mama just made me cry.
Glad you are able to bury her by Lola. It was important to me when my best dog in the world passed about 5 yrs ago to bury her along side my other two dogs who passed before her in my life.
It still helps me knowing they are together.
I hope it helps you too.
Janet

PiggieMom

Cavy Slave
That song for Mama made me cry too. It will be nice that Lola and her will be together. Still thinking of you and your family Jenn.

jdomans

Cavy Slave
I am so sad and in shock. I was looking at some other threads and saw you have changed your 'location' and stopped and said, "No no no!!" So many emotions going on with this group here. I want you to know that my heart is breaking for you.
Mamma take care of our piggies that are with you.

Hugs,
Judy

Jennicat

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry that you lost your sweet piggie so young. It's obvious she was spoiled completely rotten by you, so try to take solace in the fact that she really lived "the pig's life". *hug*

JennG

Cavy Slave
Ok, I went to my friend's house where Lola is buried to bury Mama today. My friend wasn't home but her kids were and they helped me get her shovle to dig the hole. (My friend dug the hole before.) I found the brick where they indicate where Lola is and moved one to dig close to her. I was doing well until I caught some of the towel and alittle of Lola's fur from her side of the grave. I about puked!!! I was mortified but just moved over alittle bit. Mama is now resting by Lola's side. It was a very emotional thing but I'm glad she's there with her. I will be buying an angel tomorrow to remember Mama by and place it with the other two that I have. Good bye my sweet Angel! I miss you so much.

Tatalp

Cavy Slave
I'm very sorry to hear that. Rest in peace, Mama.

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
I know that no matter what I say right now, only time will really make this easier for you. Know that we are all here for you if you need to talk. try and remain strong and think positive knowing in your heart that your two girls are together looking down on you and their friends they left behind. She will remain a part of you forever and knows how much you loved her. I am so sorry you had to face another loss (((hugs)))).

p.s. You have such a way with words and I will leave it at that :)

ScottandDebbie

Cavy Champion
Cavy Slave
Jenn... Heartbreaking to read your post.
I knew if I read it I was going to cry... and sure enough, I am in tears.

I am so sorry for your sadness.

For MaMa and Lola.

JennG

Cavy Slave
Thanks again. I'm ok. I just can't believe I did that but they're both at peace. :(

Lorvoll

Cavy Slave
Jenn, I am so sorry for your loss. I just saw this thread and my heart just sank. I feel so bad for you. You've made such a difference in the lives of your girls, and Mama and Lola lived out their lives in luxury. Give yourself time and take care of yourself. (Sending a big hug from afar).

Mimosa

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed) there you can see where does your pet go..

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.