Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Veg*n Requests for recipes

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
I am neatening up the Vegetarian recipies thread and taking out all of the very nice but cluttering comments.

Please refrain from commenting on the recipes thread. Now that we have the thanks feature maybe we can just use that to say we appreciate/approve of a recipe.

If you are looking for a veggie recipe request it here and if someone has it they will post it in the recipe thread.

If you absolutely must comment on a recipe or ask questions on it go ahead. Eventually I will probably delete the comments and any follow-ups to the recipe I will edit into the original recipe post.

Happy eating.

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
Anyone have a cold pasta salad recipee they absolutely love and would like to share?

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
Does anyone have a stir fry recipe that has a wide variety of veggies? And any special recipes for sauces to stir in?

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
I must have a good recipe for Saag. The Indian restaurant near me that made GREAT saag has now stopped making most of their Indian food and I am craving saag.

Please, I'm begging you. I need a saag fix.

If you have a recipe post it here https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5788

fairysari

Cavy Slave
I'm looking for a recipe for a good cheeseless pizza. I'd prefer if it didn't have soy cheese or some sort of cheese replacement, but it doesn't matter if it has tomato sauce or not! Thanks!

C&K

Cavy Slave
Anyone have a recipie for Samosa? Preferably one that is tested, or else I am going to have to start pulling from the net...

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Mom and I are catering my brother's rehearsal dinner next May, and we decided to do vegetarian Italian. If any of you know of any vegetarian/vegan Italian appetizers, please please post them or links to them. We have the main dishes and dessert figured out, but I'd like a couple of really interesting appetizers.

piggiesinpa

Cavy Slave
Anyone have a recipe for a portabella 'burger'? I'm not exactly sure how you would grill the mushroom or anything so detailed step by steps on how to do that. I prefer something lower fat and calorie if at all possible! Thanks!

Katie_bug

Cavy Slave
Anyone have a good way to make vegan Ranch Dressing that actually tastes like Ranch?

newpiggiemommy

Cavy Slave
I am looking for a good cheesy white chili recipe! My children (and I) don't like tomatoes. We had white chili once about a year ago and the kids loved it, but I have not been able to find a recipe for it. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance!!!

BellaBabyPuff

Cavy Slave
I make cheeseless pizza quite often. I make my own crust from whole wheat flour, yeast, wheat germ and agave nectar. I also add a dash of kosher salt and olive oil, and I like to grate fresh garlic in as well. I can message you the recipe if you're interested! I just bake the crusts, top with sauce and all my favorite veggies already sauteed, and put it back in the oven until warm.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.