Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Member Names And Accounts

_Lisa_

Cavy Slave
Just out of curiosity, what's a troll? I'm new to this.

A troll is someone that deliberately starts heated discussions over & over again trying to provoke arguments.

Daisy_Bear03

Cavy Slave
Uh yeah my friends do that

Lady Knight

Cavy Gazer
I had an account on here maybe a year and a half ago? I'm not sure what name or email address I used. I tried all my usual things but nothing came up, so I hope it's okay I made a new one....

lissie

Cavy Slave
I had an account on here maybe a year and a half ago? I'm not sure what name or email address I used. I tried all my usual things but nothing came up, so I hope it's okay I made a new one....

Did you register with your actual birthday? From my search with your birthday, these are the other users with the same birthday.

dudette4life
SweetLilPiggie

If any of these are yours, I will merge your account with the old one.

Lady Knight

Cavy Gazer
Neither of those are mine.

k_lanham

Cavy Gazer
I tried to do the introduce yourself thing but I can't post anything new. Only comment on posts

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Are you clicking the "Post New Thread" button in the forum you want to post in?

StephsFurries

Cavy Slave
My sister has an account on here when she lived with me. I don't think she's used it in a while but I'm not sure. I just got and account today. Will their be any issues ? I can give you her email and mine. I really don't want to break any rules :)

StephsFurries

Cavy Slave
Have asked her if I can delete her old account so their are no issues and she said yes. I will do that tonight just to make it easier on you guys.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
You can't delete an account. And it's ok for both of you to have one.

StephsFurries

Cavy Slave
OK but I still sent a post to the admin. I wanted to be up front with her

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
@StephsFurries, I am the admin. For the third time, it's ok that both you and your sister have accounts.

FailedFoster

Cavy Slave
I wanted to let you know that my sister had an account on here under a different e-mail address, but she won't be using it anymore since I'm the only cavy slave left in the family.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
OK, thanks.

CreamCheese

Cavy Slave
This is my opinion and I respect all of yours so please don't kill me.. But I feel like this is really harsh even though I only have one account. Some people might have not read this post and they go to make another account then bam! They're banned for life. I would agree if you let them off with a warning but this is ridiculous and harsh.

lissie

Cavy Slave
We do give them a warning. We even let some go if they weren't causing trouble.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
This is my opinion and I respect all of yours so please don't kill me.. But I feel like this is really harsh even though I only have one account. Some people might have not read this post and they go to make another account then bam! They're banned for life. I would agree if you let them off with a warning but this is ridiculous and harsh.

I think you're responding to a very old policy that hasn't been enforced in the years I've been a moderator or administrator. The only people we've banned for life have been people who have continually broken the rules in some way, or who have opened repeated accounts after having been put on moderated status. No one gets banned just for making a second account. We just PM them and ask which one they want to use, then merge the two.

Whimusbante

Cavy Gazer
Yes, Both are owned by the same rescuer, CavySpirit.

To change your name on GPH you will have to email the owner/Admin and she should be able to take care of it. https://tirereviews.co

Hi,
I am new here so thank you for your answer. I also had some problems with registering my name, but now I know in case I need smth to change - where to apply.

Whimusbante

Cavy Gazer
Hi,
I am from NY and find this forum nice.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.