Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Guinea pig in VA for adoption LOOO!!

rachael

Cavy Slave
St. Anthonys guinea pig rescue

HI i have a 2yr old guinea pig for adoption from my guinea pig rescure. He is a little fearful but is a great lap cavie just need some more love and care he is not fixed yet but seems to get along well with all my other non fixed males. so please come and check him out today small adoption fee asked.
i am never on the Computer so please Call me if you have any questions or anything please:

Phone: (434) 295-2414

rachael

Cavy Slave
re:

We also adopt in guinea pigs. Just ask for rachael!
this is Richard! a little cutie he is the guinea pig for adoption!!

Last edited:

mom to cujo

Cavy Slave
I so wish I was closer to VA because I'd scoop that little cutie-pie up in a second. How adorable is he!! I live in NY and there is no rescue anywhere nearby and my Cujo probably would love a friend. Even if he wouldn't I could absolutely accomodate another piggie. I hope someone loving and caring takes him soon, but as I said if I was closer I'd take him immediately!

rachael

Cavy Slave
can't get over him

hi happy to say a family friend adopted him, but thanks you for all the interest in him!

rachael

Cavy Slave
looh

we have him back sry to say. look at the other thread up top for info on him and other guinea pigs looking to be adopted.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.