Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Dallas Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
Thanks, Weaver. :)

dangness

Cavy Slave
Hi Susan, just wondering if you had found any good homes yet. I would love to help if you are still in need any assistance.

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
A great big thank you and congratulations to DANGNESS!! She adopted my 3 girls pigs today. I know Hamm, Cheddar, and Pindin will have a wonderful life with you (and your two adorable girls) in Oklahoma!

P.S. Never having been to Oklahoma before, I can't believe how flat it is there. :)

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
I'm glad you have found a good home for your girls pigs.

dangness

Cavy Slave
Susan, I hate to tell you but, that was the hilly part of Oklahoma. In fact, if you stand at the Kansas/Oklahoma border you can practically see Oklahoma City!

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
Susan, I hate to tell you but, that was the hilly part of Oklahoma.

Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.

milleson

Cavy Slave
Susan9608 said:
My other pigs are:

This is Brown Pig. He's brown (obviously) with some black hairs mixed in; he's short-haired, and he was born in October 2004. He's very playful and loves to popcorn.

He lives with:

This is Piglet. He's a short-haired tri-color (yellow, black, and white). He was the runt of his litter (born in August 2004) and is still on the small size. But he's the sweetest pig ever, and he loves to play with his cage mate, Brown Pig.

Ooh, ooh! Susan, pleeeease tell me these are the two males you still have available. They are adorable! I can't wait to hear from you tomorrow. Yay!

On a side note, after viewing the cage gallery my husband finally came onboard for making our own cage.

standuprookie

Cavy Slave
I will take them, if they are still availible. My mom works in the Dallas area and will meet you somewhere. I currently have no pigs but have all the supplies to make a c&c cage except for coroplast. But I'll use linoleum until I find some. I have done a bunch of research on guinea pigs and would love to take your boys. I will keep you updated on how they are doing and supply pics if I get them. Looking forward to hearing your reply. PM to arrange pickup.

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
Standuprookie - I sent you a PM. let me know if you get it! :)

Milleson - these are my boys that need rehoming! I look forward to talking to you more about it. I'll email you later today (I'm at work; it's 1:30 in the morning.)

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
Milleson - sent you an email about the piggies.

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
Congratulations to Standuprookie; he adopted my 2 favorite pigs today! I'm so pleased to have them go to someone on the forum, so that I'll be able to stay in touch with them.

And congratulations to Milleson; she will be adopting my other 2 boys in a few weeks. Again, I'm so pleased to have them go to someone on the forum.

Please, both of you, post lots of pictures and let me know that the pigs are happy. I'll miss them terribly, but I know that they'll have good homes. Thank you so much!

I'm closing this thread now, as all my pigs have been adopted.

Status
Not open for further replies.