Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Harry Potter - Warning Spoilers and Theories!

bromers

Cavy Slave
I have some GREAT! Info on the 7th book if anyone wants it. In a way it is spoilers but in a way it doesnt say much abit of both. All are facts as have come from the author herself if you want it pm me because I know some people might not want it.

JennG

Cavy Slave
bromers-If you want pm me, I'd love to know what's up.

I'd also love to see the 7th book out before Christmas. How great would that be?

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Jenn now don't go and spoil the book. Bromers I will take that info too please. lol

pink_cottonball

Cavy Slave
Bromerrs...you know you want to PM me....please!

Faunn
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

JennG

Cavy Slave
OK bromers, I think you've let us hang in suspense long enough. Fess up! You don't have any gossip do ya?

bromers

Cavy Slave
1]Rowling has revealed that she has already written the last chapter of the book, although she admitted she would probably have to change some of it. It will reveal what happens to the surviving characters after they leave Hogwarts.
2]The last word in the series is currently 'scar', though Rowling has conceded that this may change as she finishes the novel.
3]The plot of the seventh book will be very closely linked to its immediate predecessor, and in many ways it will form the second part of a two-part story begun in book six.
4]The Potters' profession is important to the plot, and there will be a huge revelation about Lily Potter.
5]It is very important that Harry has his mother's eyes, and that her wand was good for charms.
6]There will be no scene in which Harry or anyone else is playing Quidditch.
7]Rita Skeeter and Dolores Umbridge will both appear again.
8]Albus Dumbledore's brother Aberforth will probably appear; Rowling has confirmed that he's the barman of the Hog's Head. More about Dumbledore's background will be revealed.
9]The choice between what is right and what is easy will be a pillar of the plot in Harry's last two years at Hogwarts.
10]The author has refused to state whether anyone else was present at Godric's Hollow the night the Potters were killed, which is suggestive that that point has something going for it.
11]According to J.K. Rowling in the Cub Reporter Press conference following the release of the Half-Blood Prince, the Weasleys find themselves "in the firing line" as a direct result of their "blood-traitor" status.
12]Rowling has refused to tell curious fans what the forms of Snape's boggart and Patronus are, as such an in-depth look at Snape's greatest fears and most cherished memories would give too much away. This information will finally be revealed.
13]We will see the Weasley car again
14]Krum will make an appearence.
15]We will see Harry into his last year at school
16]The spouses of a few of the professors at Hogwarts will have a role to play
17]As the final novel in the series, book seven will close some lines of speculation and provide answers to questions from the previous novels, including the following:
a]The reason for Sirius Black's death. The magical mirror that Sirius gave Harry will appear again.
b]The reason for Dumbledore's "look of triumph"[HP4] upon hearing that Voldemort used Harry's blood to resurrect himself. The fact that Voldemort's veins now contain Harry's blood will be significant.
c]Exactly what Dudley Dursley saw when he encountered the Dementors.
d]More information on the correspondence between Professor Dumbledore and Petunia Dursley.
e]More information about the animosity between Sirius Black and Severus Snape.
f]More information on exactly what spell Dumbledore tried to use on Voldemort at the Ministry in Order of the Phoenix
g]More information about Harry's scar.

I am posting it here because the thread does say warning and I have no patiance to pm all those people.

Oh by the way everything here is confirmed.

bromers

Cavy Slave
Also I thought I would add when The half blood prince is being realised:

Canada, UK, USA, Ireland: 13th July, 2007
Australia: 6th September, 2007

Haha you australians have to wait more weeks. God I am so childish.

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
The Half-Blood Prince is already out here.

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Maybe she means book 7.

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
Ohh yeah, see I haven't been around here for ages, so I forgot what we're talking about.
I've got some reading to catch up on.

bromers

Cavy Slave
No I ment the order of the pheonix film, What was I thinking I must have had one of my slow moments.

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
I wonder how long that movie is going to be? There is so much info in that book that they could almost make 2 movies about it.

bromers

Cavy Slave
They will probably just miss out loads of bits. What I hate is it always tends to be the stuff that isnt on topic but we just love anyway.

Ashley's Gurl

Cavy Slave
I heard that " the order of the phenix" comes out on July 13,2007, anyone else hear that?:?: And I do Hope that this next movie doesn't have as much taken out of it, because if I hadden't read, and memorized the" goblet of fire", I proably:?: wouldn't have known what was going on, did anyone else here feel like that? but hey I still loved It!!:D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.