Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was what I was about to address to everyone Josh. Please make sure of the date on a post before you quote or respond to something on the forum. If you don't know where to find that date, it is in the upper left corner of every post on a thread.

For newbies to the forum who might not have been around when this all happened, and since I'm the "motorator" that angie_paul was referring to, I'll explain. Yes, lilpiggy_12 you're correct, she severely needed to calm down, but this happened about 4 months ago, and she hasn't been seen since. The harassment in question was me asking her to follow the rules. She didn't comply, so I asked again. Apparently, asking someone to read and follow rules is harassment. I hope that all of you reading and responding to this thread are a bit more mature than to take that attitude.

And Josh, I think you used up your smilie quota for the next month on your little joke there. ;)

Thats ok with me. Was my joke a little over the top?

Maybe just a touch, but not trout worthy.

HipHip. I thought the forums were getting a tad... Dull.

I think it's time for this thread to come to a close. It serves no usefullness anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.