Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia Cubes in Sydney

icesprite

Cavy Slave
For some reason I couldn't submit this on the "I found mine at" thingy on the main website. Anyway. I have located a few different sources of cubes:

- Bunnings in Dural (Can't remember the price but came out to be quite expensive)
- Big W in Rockdale (possibly other Big Ws too, but the Macquarie Centre one doesn't have any) They cost about $12 for a pack of 13.
- Binns in Chatswood (Victoria Avenue mall) I only just discovered them there yesterday - which really sucks because I trecked all the way to Rockdale for mine - they cost $16 for a 13 pack. More expensive, but definitely more convenient if you live north.

As for chloroplast (or corflute, as it is called here) I got mine from a real estate agent friend of the family, but apparenlty Reverse Garbage has plenty of it cheap!

icesprite

Cavy Slave
Cubes have landed in Hornsby

Much to my combined horror and delight, cubes are now available in Hornsby. (Horror because I live in Hornsby and traveled all the way to Rockdale on public transport just to get cubes, and delight because I don't have to do that again!)

They sell for around $14 for a pack of 13 from the new discount shop near the station (between the old discount shop - used to be the Discount Base, changed its name, dunno what it is now, and Hungry Jacks).

walrus_2001

Cavy Slave
wow another hornsby dweller....maybe you could help me with the questions i left in my last thread about what products you buy for your pigs...i live in hornsby as well, and i guess you get that stuff somewhere near by....

ice_on_fire

Cavy Slave
you can also get cubes in the Big W in macquarie for $15 ... a set of 18 i think.. coloured too...

ice_on_fire

Cavy Slave
sorry.. its 16..

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.