Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Looking for sows in MN

selfcollectionx

Cavy Slave
I am currently looking to adopt two sows (either a bonded pair or two singles from different places). I have checked out petfinder and a couple other shelter websites but I just thought I'd post and see if anything else is out there as well. I suppose I'm just really picky and want to see as many possible options before adopting. Anyway, if anyone has any potential new members to our family, please let me know!

smokeyandsnuggl

Cavy Slave
There is Jack Pine Guinea Pig Rescue in MN (broken link removed) or Paula's Pigdom (broken link removed) or Baraboo in WI who might do a piggie train for you and has bonded females (broken link removed). There are many options for you to adopt from any of these great rescues. Good luck!

Gessika

Cavy Slave
selfcollectionx said:
I am currently looking to adopt two sows (either a bonded pair or two singles from different places). I have checked out petfinder and a couple other shelter websites but I just thought I'd post and see if anything else is out there as well. I suppose I'm just really picky and want to see as many possible options before adopting. Anyway, if anyone has any potential new members to our family, please let me know!

I got my two girls from Baraboo, and I live in Minneapolis. They were transported here. I'm not sure if they will be doing another run to the cities, but you can check out their site. (Previously posted above).

Here are photos of my girls, Wattle & Daub: (broken link removed)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.