Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Mexico & South America Help to find material for building a cage

solsjenitsyn

Cavy Slave
Hi!
I'm not actually from Mexico, I'm from Sweden, but you'll understand why I'm posting here soon :)

I can't seem to find any material for building a cage here in Sweden. But, here's the thing. I'm going to Mexico, to Cancun, to my cousins wedding in may, and so I was wondering if anyone knows if there's any specific store where I can find cubes.
Thanks!

Carissa

Cavy Slave
I don't know if they have any Walmarts in Mexico but if there is then they should have cubes. I got all my cubes at Walmart. Good Luck!

DosLunas

Cavy Slave
There are lots of Walmarts in Mexico, could not guarentee that there is one in Cancun, but there should be. If not there are several alternatives, like, Mega or Sorieno. Hope this helps and have fun at the wedding.

Iliana

Cavy Slave
I've seen the cubes at Costco in Mexico City and Acapulco, but I have not been able to find the coroplast. Any ideas where I could find it? (I live in Mexico City)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.