Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Need To Find Small style Grids

cavylover
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Merrill

Cavy Slave
cavylover said:
if anyon knows where i can find the small style grids like 4 squares in a normal square grid tell me im gonna build a C&C cage for all my little hammys plz no one reply to this and bitch about how they can get out or some stupid idea
I think it's a good idea ^^ Zip ties and such tend to be tighter than some of the closers used in pet store cages, which aren't very strong as I had my hamster escape from 1 three times :p Anywhoo, I think you're in Canada, because of the Ontario part in your username header thingymabob, but is there a Target near you? I'm in the US and I got cubes with super small grids there :)

Merrill

Cavy Slave
Merrill said:
I think it's a good idea ^^ Zip ties and such tend to be tighter than some of the closers used in pet store cages, which aren't very strong as I had my hamster escape from 1 three times :p Anywhoo, I think you're in Canada, because of the Ontario part in your username header thingymabob, but is there a Target near you? I'm in the US and I got cubes with super small grids there :)
Sorry for posting twice =/ But I'm such an idiot XD I didn't notice this thread was in the Canada section :p Sorry about that.

cavylover
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.