Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Thailand Where to find GP in Bangkok

minspets

Cavy Slave
Does anyone advise me where to find GP and accessories in Bangkok ?

LovelyGeorge

Cavy Slave
I'm wondering the same thing...

Hi Minspets! I live in Ayuthaya and I am planning to buy a GP after Songkran (15 April). I have been gathering materials to make the cage first and researching where to buy a GP.
I have made one trip to Chatuchak Weekend Market and there are 4 or 5 shops there that sell GPs, but almost all are long haired -- Peruvians, Silkies, even Merinos. I plan to get a short haired.
I was told the most reputable dealer in Bangkok is EzyPet, but I don't know where the shop is yet.
I will post again when I find out.
Also I saw an advertisement for one shop in the Lumpini Night Bazaar, block D304, but I have not visited there yet.
Good luck in your search!

minspets

Cavy Slave
LovelyGeorge said:
Hi Minspets! I live in Ayuthaya and I am planning to buy a GP after Songkran (15 April). I have been gathering materials to make the cage first and researching where to buy a GP.
I have made one trip to Chatuchak Weekend Market and there are 4 or 5 shops there that sell GPs, but almost all are long haired -- Peruvians, Silkies, even Merinos. I plan to get a short haired.
I was told the most reputable dealer in Bangkok is EzyPet, but I don't know where the shop is yet.
I will post again when I find out.
Also I saw an advertisement for one shop in the Lumpini Night Bazaar, block D304, but I have not visited there yet.
Good luck in your search!
Ops thank a lot, but I don't think I could visit Weekend market as I only live in BKK for once a month and it's only from Monday to Friday. I will ask my friend to find out where is EzyPet and will let you know. I got one short hair. By the way, how much are they selling ?

LovelyGeorge

Cavy Slave
GP prices

The only short haired I saw was priced at 80 baht. The long haired ones were quite a lot more -- about 2,000 baht, a little more or less depending on the breed and the seller.
If your friend can find out the address of EzyPet, let me know. If you go there before I do, please tell me what you saw there and what you think about it.

minspets

Cavy Slave
LovelyGeorge said:
The only short haired I saw was priced at 80 baht. The long haired ones were quite a lot more -- about 2,000 baht, a little more or less depending on the breed and the seller.
If your friend can find out the address of EzyPet, let me know. If you go there before I do, please tell me what you saw there and what you think about it.
Oh I will be BKK from 22 to 26 Mar. May be we could meet up and find GP in BKK. How about that. 80Bahts is so cheap while 2,000 is consider normal if it's IMPORTED.

LovelyGeorge

Cavy Slave
EzyPet

I found out the address of Ezy Pet. It is at Chatuchak Plaza (not the weekend market section), Zone D, Soi 9, Block #80. Open Tuesday through Sunday, from 9:30 to 18:30.
Phone: 01 831 2390 or 02 619 2566 ext.0

They also have a farm in Pak Kred, Nonthaburi. Tell me if you want that address too.

I don't think I will be able to go to Bangkok on 22-26 March.

minspets

Cavy Slave
LovelyGeorge said:
I found out the address of Ezy Pet. It is at Chatuchak Plaza (not the weekend market section), Zone D, Soi 9, Block #80. Open Tuesday through Sunday, from 9:30 to 18:30.
Phone: 01 831 2390 or 02 619 2566 ext.0

They also have a farm in Pak Kred, Nonthaburi. Tell me if you want that address too.

I don't think I will be able to go to Bangkok on 22-26 March.
Thank, I will go there and see how. Have you visisted the shop?
No problem , if you not able to go BKK, next time. Anyway, I spent around 1 week per month in BKK.

nungnink

Cavy Slave
you got it.

Hi LovelyGeorge vbmenu_register("postmenu_5485", true); and Minspets,

I'm Nink from Thailand, I saw above conversations then would like to know you both. I have one quinea pig, he is 4 months and so cute. We are having a meeting in BKK on 25 April, 2004. I think you both have your own quinea pig by now. So I would invite you to join us, wish you both could come.
Nice to know you all,
Nink
[email protected]
09-2035651
Ps. I have many links of our friends whose love quinea pigs as us.

happie gurl

Cavy Slave
Hi Nink! :D I just went to thailand last winter, and LOVED it!! You are soooo lucky to live there! The people are so nice, and the country is beautiful!
Want to be my friend?:cheerful: :grouphug:
(sorry if this thread is off topic people, I hope you don't mind)

happie gurl

Cavy Slave
Oh, and lovelygeorge, I was at lumpini night bazar at the pet section, and they did have lots of guinea pigs:) I hope you find a piggy!:D good luck!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.