Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

Question Won't Get Back Down Ramp?

Hey guys! Good news! Cupcake's finally getting used to her ramp! She's going up it all by herself!

There's one problem though. She doesn't know how to get back down . Which is kinda weird. Because just awhile ago it was the opposite. Back then she had no problem going back down by herself..

Anyways, I was wondering what to do. Should I put her back down myself? That's what I'm thinking but idk if it'll mess with that whole her learning how to use it thing or not. Thanks in advance for reading this! And I hope you have a nice day/night! For now I'll help her out and put it back to the lower level. I just can't bear to see her adorable little face like that! I even put her hidey hole up there with her for the time being so she would at least feel a little safer . If you guys tell me not to, then I'll make sure not to next time! Anyways (again) I'm going to end this post here. I've already started rambling . I'll try to remember to answer you guys! But for now, goodnight!

Mentioned
    2123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    7,563 Rec'd/6,045 Posts

Re: Won't Get Back Down Ramp?

Space bits of food (something she really llikes) down the ramp, and remove the food from the loft. She'll come down.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    151 Rec'd/145 Posts

Re: Won't Get Back Down Ramp?

Is the ramp fairly steep? Guinea pigs really have no depth perception and can't see below their jaw line, so she might think she's going to fall.

User Tag List