Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

rest in peace charles milton figinwhistle III

figinwhistles

Cavy Slave
i love you forever baby boy</3
6d127afd5ce9fc97a751d71172520860.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I am so very sorry for your loss.

I am struck by the care with which you took to construct a casket for him. That tells me how very much he is loved. I did the same for both Pooper, and Sly when I lost them. I laid them to rest in their favourite fleece, with their favourite toys.

He is playing at the Rainbow Bridge now. The sun is shining, the grass is so very green, and veggies are fresh and crisp. He is making new friends as we speak. And he will wait there, patiently, for the day you come to get him and take him home one final time.

Rest in peace, Charles Milton Figinwhistle the third. Know how much you are loved, and will be missed.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry you lost him. But what a great name for a guinea pig!

BeefEater

Cavy Slave
This breaks my heart, i see that he was very loved and had the best of his life, rest in peace.

figinwhistles

Cavy Slave

I am struck by the care with which you took to construct a casket for him. That tells me how very much he is loved. I did the same for both Pooper, and Sly when I lost them. I laid them to rest in their favourite fleece, with their favourite toys.

He is playing at the Rainbow Bridge now. The sun is shining, the grass is so very green, and veggies are fresh and crisp. He is making new friends as we speak. And he will wait there, patiently, for the day you come to get him and take him home one final time.

Rest in peace, Charles Milton Figinwhistle the third. Know how much you are loved, and will be missed.

this made me cry<3 thank you so much for your kindness

figinwhistles

Cavy Slave

we tried to get the casket to match his colours🥲and my dad spelled his name wring but thats ok
73258ac7845656b23e1f67e4fc97cfda.jpg

9eb9ac186432cf7f7c6854c37860187f.jpg

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.