Thread: Guinea pig pair dumped in wet cardboard box with no food or water - ITV News

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    36 Rec'd/29 Posts

Guinea pig pair dumped in wet cardboard box with no food or water - ITV News

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    75 Rec'd/61 Posts

Re: Guinea pig pair dumped in wet cardboard box with no food or water - ITV News

I wish I'd contacted media about Bruin and Little Bear. The girl who found them wouldn't give me the exact location where she found them. I did post on social media but no one knew them

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    587 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    954 Rec'd/738 Posts

Re: Guinea pig pair dumped in wet cardboard box with no food or water - ITV News

People who do this make me sick. There is absolutely no reason for this other than lack of empathy and laziness.

Really makes me want to kidnap them, and dump them in the middle of the Sahara. See how they fare.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    75 Rec'd/61 Posts

It takes a cruel, deliberate thought to do this. They could have easily been taken to an animal shelter. Instead they purposely put them in a box where they would die. Kind of like how my boys were in a box, but there was air holes poked in the top.

User Tag List