Thread: These people want to buy 10 diffrent types of animals and will trade produced rabbits

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

Careless These people want to buy 10 diffrent types of animals and will trade produced rabbits

They say "lso will take in or buy other animals like rabbits,chickens,turkeys,guineas,quail,snakes and many others" and Also "i breed rabbits so if your also interested in any rabbits for trade for any of those animals"

iso hairless guinea pigs,rabbits,Poultry,reptiles and Accessories... (craigslist.org)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    29 Rec'd/23 Posts

Re: These people want to buy 10 diffrent types of animals and will trade produced rab

Sometimes, I don't know what's wrong with people...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    41 Rec'd/38 Posts

Re: These people want to buy 10 diffrent types of animals and will trade produced rab

Quote Originally Posted by Rosiethecutepig View Post
    Sometimes, I don't know what's wrong with people...

Agreed. Some people are just messed up.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    85 Rec'd/69 Posts

Old post but I'll bring up - in my area, we have someone constantly posting about taking in fish, reptiles, etc. Supposedly they run a rescue. Generally, I'm skeptical of most craigslist ads.

Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    785 Rec'd/680 Posts

@4boipigs, I agree with you about many of the craigslist ads being worrisome. I've never rescued a guinea pig from one of their ads but I did answer an ad from a lady wanting to find another home for her canary. I was very skeptical but after sending emails and receiving pictures from her adult granddaughter, my husband and I went to her home to meet her. She was a lovely older lady whose husband had passed away and she was going to be entering an assisted living facility. The canary had been purchased for her husband while he was in later stages of cancer to give him something to focus on. She told us he would sit in his chair and just talk to this bird and it gave him a lot of pleasure.

Sadly none of her grandchildren wanted the bird so he needed to be rehomed. As we were leaving with this little bird she started to cry and it just broke my heart. I put my arm around her shoulders and told her we would give him a good home.

That was in 2014 and this little guy is still going strong. I like to think that his previous owner is doing the same.

User Tag List