Cavy Slave
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks

Unhappy The party comes to an end.

Hi all.

I knew eventually that I was going to have to meet grief again, but not this early on.
    today I was saying my good mornings and noticed Cowe limp in the corner of her cage.
    I kept her alive with water and heart cpr until I couldnít no more.

I got to hold her in her blankie one last time. I told her itís ok if you have to go. I wonít be mad because itís just your time. And when I finished that sentence she closed her eyes and took one last stretch.

There was nothing we could do as she had bad respiratory problems, a on going cold (which medicine was not working) and a underlying heart murmur. She also never grew and was baby sized forever. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCD8F5C7-2A1F-479B-BFBD-D5EB9F3DD276.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	154.2 KB 
ID:	87985Cowe taught me a lot. She taught me how to always realize that even if you day is completely going horribly wrong you can still find happiness and peace. She taught me how to live life like the end didnít even matter. Which it didnít because at the end of the day she knew that parties had to come to an end, but that even if her party ends she knew she had the party to remember. And thats all that matters.

Rest easy Cowe. Thank you for giving us a party to remember, but thank you for being my best friend for three months and remember youíll always be my pretty girl. Make sure they treat you to lots of yogie drops. Mommy is proud of you for how strong you are and will always honor your constant happiness. I love you.

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Quoted
    613 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    984 Rec'd/763 Posts

Re: The party comes to an end.

I am so sorry for your loss, @Talkof the pigs .

It doesn't matter how long they are with us. Anyone who chooses to have pigs in their lives knows that they are tremendously good at stealing your heart. And they do it so fast you don't even realize it's happened.

Most of us here have lost a pig, or two or more. It never gets easier.

Rest in peace, Cowe. Know how much you were loved in this life and take that love with you to the Rainbow Bridge. There, you will know peace. You will make new friends and play in the sun with all the grass and veggies you could wish for.

Enjoy yourself, little one, until your beloved family comes to take you home. One last time.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    60 Rec'd/58 Posts

I'm so sorry that you lost Cowe so early and your love for her comes through clearly. She was a beautiful piggy and it helped that you were with Cowe at the end to help her let go quietly. May she find peace and lots of yum yums at The Rainbow Bridge.

Mentioned
    2127 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4140 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    7,580 Rec'd/6,062 Posts

I'm so sorry.

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Quoted
    420 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    786 Rec'd/681 Posts

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby. May her loving spirit Rest In Peace and may you be comforted by your memories of her. ❤️

User Tag List