Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat Gpig anniversary ideas

4boipigs

Valued Contributor
Cavy Slave
My boys Chico and Amigo came from the animal shelter a year ago today. I want to get my special boys something nice, but idk what. Any ideas? I thought about some Oxbow toys from where I work, but they don't really care about the stuff they already have. They did get a half of a cherry today since they were begging while I ate them, but I don't want anything high in sugar. They already have pretty much everything else they could want (except a cage even bigger than this 2x5 c&c).

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Is picking them some fresh, safe green grass an option? Pooper and Sly used to go bananas for it.

ItsaZoo

Cavy Slave
Do you have an apple tree that you could get a small branch from? One that isn't sprayed? They make great kabobs with lettuce, cukes, and some fresh grass tied around the branch.

4boipigs

Valued Contributor
Cavy Slave
Do you have an apple tree that you could get a small branch from? One that isn't sprayed? They make great kabobs with lettuce, cukes, and some fresh grass tied around the branch.

I have some small branches already that I got for them.. I can make something like that for them!

MerryFriarTuck

Cavy Slave
I make hay bundle toys and tie them with corn husks, like a homemade Oxbow Timothy Twist :eek: For A birthday/anniversary "cake" I cut a circle in a chunk of cucumber and stuff it with different veggies! My Robin Hood also adores oxbow Timmy Pops.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.