Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pint-Sized Pets: Guinea Pigs - NBC New York

News Feed
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

4boipigs

Valued Contributor
Cavy Slave
They mention too much about pigs being 'low maintenance'. As an owner of 4 pigs, I disagree. It's mostly the cleaning part! They need a lot of attention.

irennorth

Cavy Gazer
<style type="text/css">td {border: 1px solid (broken link removed) ;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}</style>Does anyone like guinea pigs? My brother had one of these and I really liked playing with it

irennorth

Cavy Gazer
<style type="text/css">td {border: 1px solid (broken link removed) ;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}</style>Does anyone like guinea pigs? My brother had one of these and I really liked playing with it

God, I love guinea pigs so much. I have been asking my parents for several weeks to give me such a pet. I have already read everything about them, about food, their shelter, how often they need to be fed, watered, and so on. I hope that my parents will hear me and I will finally fulfill my dream. By the way, while I was reading about guinea pigs, I came across such exciting articles about the nutrition and care of guinea pigs. And it's incredible that nowadays if you don't know how to care for your pet correctly, you can Google it at any time and find out everything. Isn't that cool?!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.