Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

A chorus of squeaks, squeals with the 'guinea pig girl' - Denton Record Chronicle

News Feed
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

4boipigs

Valued Contributor
Cavy Slave
This is where I got GIMBLY!!! And also who I originally contacted when I took in Bruin and Little Bear. I think the girl in the article is the one who introduced me to Gimbly and/or helped w/ the adoption.

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Such a great kid. She's doing great work for them, even though the negative stories must feel like a huge weight. Not sure I could do what she does. I would want to, but.....not sure my heart is strong enough to deal with the negative aspect.

4boipigs

Valued Contributor
Cavy Slave
Just getting calls about pigs at where I work is enough to wear me out. But at least when the rescue takes in a pig, they get to change its life.

I know they get really backed up and full. They obviously couldn't take Bruin and Little Bear, and couldn't for a few months.

I'm sure its like any other rescue. Lots of animals who need help but not enough space, money, time, etc.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.