Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

Looking for Guinea Pigs near Chattanooga, TN

So I currently live in Chattanooga and am looking to adopt 2 guinea pigs (preferably girls). I have researched a lot, and I donít think we have a guinea pig rescue anywhere close to Chattanooga. There is one way up in Knoxville but Iím really not willing to drive up that far. Does anybody know of anywhere close to here that has any?

Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4063 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    7,501 Rec'd/5,993 Posts

Re: Looking for Guinea Pigs near Chattanooga, TN

Try www.petfinder.com.

Even if the address listed is a ways away from you, contact them anyway. Most rescues are just one or more foster homes, and may not be located where the address of the rescue is. You can also ask them to notify you if they get any in that match your criteria.

However, Knoxville isn't that far from you. I drove 400 miles each way to adopt two of mine, and not at the same time.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    144 Rec'd/100 Posts

Re: Looking for Guinea Pigs near Chattanooga, TN

Quote Originally Posted by Guineapigcrzy View Post
    So I currently live in Chattanooga and am looking to adopt 2 guinea pigs (preferably girls). I have researched a lot, and I don’t think we have a guinea pig rescue anywhere close to Chattanooga. There is one way up in Knoxville but I’m really not willing to drive up that far. Does anybody know of anywhere close to here that has any?
    Looks like there are several animal shelters near you who have guinea pigs up for adoption right now.

Please be prepared with a large enough cage for your new guinea pigs and proper supplies BEFORE you adopt. You can find ideas for cage enclosures on this forum.

User Tag List