Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Looking for Guinea Pigs near Chattanooga, TN

Guineapigcrzy

Cavy Gazer
So I currently live in Chattanooga and am looking to adopt 2 guinea pigs (preferably girls). I have researched a lot, and I don’t think we have a guinea pig rescue anywhere close to Chattanooga. There is one way up in Knoxville but I’m really not willing to drive up that far. Does anybody know of anywhere close to here that has any?

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Try www.petfinder.com.

Even if the address listed is a ways away from you, contact them anyway. Most rescues are just one or more foster homes, and may not be located where the address of the rescue is. You can also ask them to notify you if they get any in that match your criteria.

However, Knoxville isn't that far from you. I drove 400 miles each way to adopt two of mine, and not at the same time.

Smileandnod

Cavy Slave
So I currently live in Chattanooga and am looking to adopt 2 guinea pigs (preferably girls). I have researched a lot, and I don’t think we have a guinea pig rescue anywhere close to Chattanooga. There is one way up in Knoxville but I’m really not willing to drive up that far. Does anybody know of anywhere close to here that has any?

Looks like there are several animal shelters near you who have guinea pigs up for adoption right now.

Please be prepared with a large enough cage for your new guinea pigs and proper supplies BEFORE you adopt. You can find ideas for cage enclosures on this forum.

Crazy piggies

Cavy Slave
I live near you and there is a rescue in Knoxville!

but I will check cregslist for rehome piggies who need homes!

edit: sorry I didn’t see what you said about Knoxville being too far away

Crazy piggies

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

Here are 2 bonded girls in Cleveland Tn. They definitely need a bigger cage though I feel bad for them I don’t think the owner is able too care for them anymore

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.